Chapter 16

Hey guys I've decided to make some of this chapter in Nicolo's POV. Tell me what you guys think about it!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Nicolo's POV;

She had me angrier then ever at the moment which is a first seeing as I'm always angry. She's naive and obnoxious. After I lifted her mood the other night she has the guts to ignore me. Who does she think she is? In that dress!

I was preparing myself now to go to the dungeons of one of my best offices located underground. The amount of security I had placed was expensive and sharp. We had at least 3 men in separate rooms awaiting my judgement. Yes I had killed one of the rats on my ship but there was another and I am set on finding out who. No one double crosses me and gets away with it. My blood boils for the feel of revenge as I tie the knot of my tie.

As I finish up  I move along the hallway and stop at her door. Sniffling came from the opposite side and I knew she was crying. A pang hit my chest but I shrug it off, I'm glad she is crying at least she understands that I mean what I say . I knocked lightly against the door getting a silent reply.
"Valentina" all I received was a hiccup. Dammit. I lower my head trying to ignore the aching feeling that makes my head spin.
"Valentina I'm going now, cam is downstairs, I'll be back" I heard nothing in reply so I stalked over to the stairs not taking a glance back.

...........................................................

"Pleaaaaase pl-ease I beg of you." The man pleaded as I took off his next finger. It was messy work but I wanted answers and he wasn't providing any. So I did the smart thing I shot him.
"Nicolo why did you do that for?" Parker questioned. I sent a bunch of curses his way and turned to go to the next victim. I wasn't in the mood to tolerate moles especially those who thought it was heroic to keep their secrets.

"Yo your losing it" Tom added. I snapped my gaze towards him and he shrugged. Anger flared through me as he spoke again.
"A certain girl has you on your toes" he said this as if it was a fact and I felt my hands itch to strangle him. He spoke too much for his own good.

"Shut up Tom or you will lose your toes" he scrunched up his nose in disgust but didn't look scared. I wasn't shocked, Tom and Parker knew me since before this, like way before any of this. Since diapers. That's why he wasn't scared of me the way others in the family were.

"se non sapevo meglio Io sarei d'accordo con Tom . Allora cosa è successo ?" Parker said as I cleaned off the last knife I had used. The blood shined in the dim lighting of the room. Something about it soothed me
( if I didn't know better I'd disagree with tom. So what happened?)

"Nothing okay! Why the fuck would you think something happened?" Parker raised a brow and Tom chuckled like a boyish teen. I shook them off and moved to the next chamber were another man waited begging for his life. I asked once and he didn't answer so I lost my patience and shot him somewhere he will never recover.

"OH GOD." He screamed as the blood seeped through his pants. Parker winced and Tom covered his manhood as if in protection. It made me chuckle as I watched the man cry out for help.
"I'll ask again who is the mole?"

"Kill me" I didn't of course. He would pay for not answering so I assigned a man to torture him till he spoke. If I've learned something in the amount of time I've been doing this I know there are worse things then death. In this mans case death would be his way out so I would do everything to keep him alive so he would suffer to insanity. Of course time had passed but when I looked at my watch I had been shocked. It was already 12am and I hadn't gone back for dinner. Ah fuck. Mother would have my head for this.