Chapter 4

Eren's POV

Eren stared back into the demon's slivery eyes, gobsmacked. He looked completely different from the other demons he had come across, and looked as though he was around Eren's age. He had Raven black hair, that nearly reached down to his shoulders, his skin pale but beautiful. His eyes were full of pain and anger, a whole storm rushing behind them. Eren looked down to this demon's hands and noticed how he was tightly clutching onto a knife, his palm stained in blood. Not that he could talk though. He was practically covered in blood. Although this boy looked unkept, his features were so refined and you could tell that he was beautiful.

Eren didn't realise he was staring until he heard shouting behind him. Shit... He thought, turning his head around to look at them. Panicking slightly, he got up. "I-I'm sorry. I just really need to go.." Eren stuttered, quickly getting up. He was about to run on but he saw demons coming towards him. "I'm going to die here... he thought, feeling like bursting into tears.

"No. Not here." Eren heard the demon say before he felt a tight grip around his wrist and pull him to a random direction. Slightly surprised, he pulled himself together and began to pick up the pace, running along with this boy. Who was he, by the way? Why would he save Eren? What reasons did he have? Eren pushed all these thoughts aside and focused more on getting away. The only question in his mind was 'why was a demon helping him get away from other demons?'

The two boys turned a corner and entered an alleyway, keeping their backs to the wall, hoping the other demons wouldn't find them.

"He's disappeared."

"Where has he gone?!"

"I will find you, you bastard!!"

"Split up and find Levi!"

"Find that brat!"

Eren heard those shouts, some directed at him, others directed at someone else. Probably the demon boy he was with. "Levi...." Eren muttered under his breath, assuming that was his name.

"What is it brat?" he hissed back, sitting against the wall, panting slightly, annoyance clearly showing on his face.

"So that is your name?" Eren asked, wanting him to confirm it.

"Yes. Got a problem with that?" Levi aksed, tilting his head slightly to the side, giving Eren a death glare.

"N-no. Not at all. I-I'm Eren." Eren told Levi, holding his hand out to him. Levi just looked at Eren's hand, then back into Eren's eyes.

"Why are you covered in blood?" Levi asked, causing eren to shiver and feel nauseous.

"I-I'd rather not answer that..." was his answer. "Besides, I could ask you the same."

"True. " Levi said, standing up. "Except I'll be able to answer it without feeling like I'm going to puke."

"How did you.." but he was cut off almost instantly.

"I can see it in your eyes."

"Oh..." Eren answered, looking down. Eren sat down, closing his eyes and lifting his head up,panting in both exhaustion and fear. His heart was racing and there was nothing he could do to slow it down. After a few minutes, he broke the silence between them. "So why did you save me? You could've just left me there, you know."

"I know that. The reason I saved you was because you were an Angel."

Fuck. He's going to kill me, isn't he? no. I can't let that happen. Eren shivered slightly, about to get up but a foot slamed on the wall, beside him. "Where do you think you're going?" Eren looked up at Levi, his face going pale.