Chapter 13

((Sorry I'm horrible at updating. In case you have forgotten, previously, Eren is locked up 5 years after the incident with Levi. Armin is back from exile for biting the apple. Mikasa and Armin walked down to where Eren was and now they're invisible inside the room he's in, Christa and Ymir there too but they are unaware of their presence. Eren has awoken))

((Btw, the picture is how I imagined Eren, but his eyes green instead))

Armin couldn't help but gasp slightly, Mikasa inwardly cringing after he did. She just prayed no one heard. Ymir turned her head to stare at the one spot they were standing in. Armin and Mikasa both remained silent, knowing that she couldn't see them but refused to make a sound, not wanting to give themselves away.

"Eren. Glad you've awakened. How are you feeling today?" Christa kindly asked, her face inches away from Eren.

Eren just stared at her and his surroundings, breaking his gaze from her sapphire blue eyes. The rage in his eyes faded slightly, his arms and wrists sore from being restricted for so long.

"Eren. Christa asked you something. Answer her." Ymir harshly said, her tone bitter.

"Ymir. You didn't have to speak to him like that." The blonde turned to look at Ymir, furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

Ignoring her, Ymir made her way towards Eren, kneeling in front of him. "I said...Answer her!" She yelled, causing Eren to wince slightly.

"Ymir! Why are you-"

"We don't have a choice but do this, do we."

"Well, no...but-"

"Exactly."

Eren maintained his silence, finding the question so absurd. How was he supposed to answer? He was still able to think but mentally, he had no idea whether he was sane or not. He had no reason to speak which was why he never answered Mikasa. The only thing that was drilled into his mind was Levi. Just the thought of him disgusted him. He wanted to kill him, to pierce a sword right through his heart, just like Satan did to his mother. He wanted to torture him like they tortured Eren, making him experience every ounce of pain that he had caused. Eren could feel the anger boiling through his veins.

"Let me out! Let me find him! Let me kill him!" He yelled, struggling against his chains.

Ymir sighed. "Same result as last time," she said, a clipboard appearing in her hand. She scribbled something down, her facial expression bored as if she'd done the same thing a million times.

Christa remained a few inches away from Eren.

"Kill who Eren?" She asked.

"Levi! Let me kill Levi!!!" He exclaimed. How thick was she? He'd said the same thing every time.

"How long, this time, Ymir?"

"1 minute and 26 seconds longer than last time."

"That's good. You're making process, Eren. But I can't let you go until you learn how to control your anger. Do you understand?"

Eren looked up at her, a desperate look in his eyes. How long had it been? He couldn't even remember.

"Please. Can't you at least let me go?" He hung his head down low. He missed everyone. Wanted to speak to everyone again. To Mikasa who kept him sane all this time.

Christa bit down on her lower lip, glancing away. "Sorry Eren. You're not stable."

Eren clenched his jaw, glancing away. "I am...just let me find him." He turned his gaze back to her. "Let me kill him before it's too late."