Picture

Click click click the camera's sound just made me happy. New photos for my collection it is. There are so many beautiful things I could take pictures of... That's what got me into this. ;) Everything in life is so beautiful it's worth the time of taking pictures. :) You may not remember a thing when you're little, but then the pictures make it possible to remember. :D So awesome... :) I find a better higher place to take my photo at to get a better angle on. Hmm... Yes. I zoom in as I snap the photo of the little blue humming bir- o_o SOME THING WAS CAUGHT IN MY PHOTO!!! O_O I look around. To find the missing piece. It was a beautiful lady... White t-shirt, blue jeans, and.... Red converse high tops... That's what got me. I took several cuts of her, as if she was a model. If she was really, she would be a good one.. Hired in no time, pose in perfection. 

❤  ❤  ❤

That was just years back.... My mistake of taking pictures. Now I get excited when I see a red converse high top... If she wasn't the one who wore it, it wouldn't be in my ideal-girl expectations.. >.< They seem formal, and nice... But... I think she's the only girl I've met who really caught my attention for wearing them. :D I should say.... She was my first love even though we didn't even talk or interfere with one and other. She doesn't even know who I am probably... If I'm lucky, she's an ARMY. But I'm not quite sure about it.... All I can do is hope for a miracle, and stare at the photographs. Hah... Just wishing the day will come.... Sooner or later.. I don't mind. ;)