72 hours left...

Namjoon's POV-

"Help me plan the best propose.. What will melt a girl's heart..? I have 3 days to plan okay? I gave such a lame excuse but it worked. Hahah. Typical Serin. ;) I NEED TO WORK!! IDEAS ANYTHING!!" I say in the dinner table as some of them choke on their food.

"One moment yo're all so happy, the next moment you're mad, the next moment you're depressed, and now you're back to happy... .___. Are you going through the roller coaster of puberty..? Whatever it is. I'm happy you're back to happy :D" V says as he takes a big bite into his food as the rest of them chuckle on the word 'puberty.' -.- What did I expect.... ;-;

"Jung Hoseok... ;-; Stop laughing dude... You're my only same-age friend here.... .__. Help me..." I say as I sigh with H.O.P.E.L.E.S.S written on my forehead.

"-.- You can't be so out of hope when I'm here. And it is funny. Going through puberty at this age. HAHAHAHAHAAHH! It's kind of late you know that..?" he asks as he laughs nonstop.

"Stop with the puberty thing.. .___. If you know anything about love, and fight, and if you were in my situation, you wouldn't be laughing... ;-;" I say with anger in my voice as they stop laughing.

"Calm down man. We'll think of something. We have like what? 72 hours to think about this." Jin hyung says as he pats me on the back, giving me my plate of food.

"Yeah... You really don't have a choice but to help this poor guy over here. He needs advice." I say as I shove the food in my mouth.

"Hmm... How about just saying it? Be a guy! No time to plan all that.. You could work on your rap in that time... .__. We have a concert coming up... ;-;" Suga hyng says as he shakes his head, and eats his food quietly.

"She's special, and I never knew she also when though hard times as I did... I feel guilty, and I think she deserves more than just like me going up to her and saying I LIKE YOU! Or something... It's too typical... .___. It's kind of awkward also.." I say as I pout.

"Let's talk after we eat... I'm hungry.. And I have an idea." Jungkook says as he starts eating like crazy.

"TELL! ME!" I say as I finish my food quickly.

"Okay... Well... If you see in movi-" he starts but I cut him off.

"What's your idea. Get to it. I need to practice, and make sure its perfect in 71 hours..!" I say as he shakes his head at me.

"Look what love does to people... .__." he says as we all gather to the living room to discuss the ideas.