Namjoon. And you?

I stop myself as fast as I can before I collide with the lady. I wouldn't want to make a bad first impression don't you think. AHEM... LIKE A MAN! I tell myself as I stand up straight again. "Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Nam Joon. And you?" I say as I put out my hand. "Hello. I'm Serin." she says with a warm smile as she shakes my hand. "Sorry... My... Friends and I were just fooling around, and yeah.." I say as I blurt out random stuff. She chuckles a bit as we talk for a while. As if they were just controlled, they went back to the dorm leaving me with her. Thanks guys. I owe you. "Nam joon.. I've heard that name from before.. Do I know you?" she asks as she looks me through. Maybe she does. I hope so. :33 What if she is actually an ARMY..? Well then that would mean kind of different things. She know that I like girls who are in that kind of clothes that wouldn't really be the reality... But I would love my ARMYs anyways... This is too complicated... o_o "I'm from the group BTS... If you know by any chance.." I say as I trail off at the end. "OF COURSE! I love your songs!" she says with a wide smile. "Oh that's nice. :)" I say as we sit down on the bench. 

❤ ❤ ❤

Serin's POV-

He seemed nice. Familiar. Not like the k pop BTS guy, but really familiar... Like I've seen him somewhere else than in the TV or something.. In real life.. I'm going crazy. I've seen him. He has to have been in my life.... BUT WHO!? "Do I know you? Like out of the K pop thing and all..?" I blurt out as I squint my eyes at him. "I'm not sure I do, but maybe.." he says. "I'm just going crazy..." he says after he thinks about it for a while. "Who are you? Like really." I ask. "Well, I'm Rapmonster, Kim Nam Joon, birthday was on September 12th, etc... Do you remember me from somewhere also?" he asks with a hopeful smile. "I'm not sure. I think I do. I don't know.." I say as frown, and try to remember who he was in my life. Why do I feel that he was important... I have to find out. "Will you help me find out who you were..?" I ask as I grab hold of his hand. "Uhh... Sure. Just that I might be sometimes tight on schedule... Busy job I have... >.<" he says. "Ohh... Right.. It's fine.. :)" I say as I smile. "I have your phone number, so, I'll call you." he says as he heads off. "Thanks. Nice meeting you!" I say as I head back to my house. Who had he been....