We're equal

To some of you who were confused about Seya. Serin changed her name to Seya after she left Namjoon, and yeah... Sorry.. I just made this story even more complicated... ;-; Forget the Seya part... It won't come now..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serin's POV-

"Wow... Woah.... Woah.... What just happened!?" he asks as I take off my disguise.

"Well, just... Listen... Try to understand cause we've both been through a lot enough, and I really don't want to make this even a bigger situation. Just try to understand okay?" I ask as I plead him, grabbing onto his wrist to keep him from barging out of the coffee shop like he did last time, throwing the letters, and memories with me and him when we were younger.  

"Well, I heard your story... Is there more to explain about...?" he asks.

"I still love you. And I am expecting my rejection #2. I don't mind. You have your ARMYs. But just letting you know... I know I made a mistake." I say as I confess out of the blue.

"Thanks... But I also know I went after you for a reason. Because I also had feelings for you just that I didn't want to admit it to myself. I guess your plan worked that time. It sure made me jealous, but I didn't admit it myself. Even though you kept telling me that you loved me, I was scared. Of being rejected... ;-; I mean you were popular.." he says as he fades away.

"Well, I guess if you still have the tiniest interest in me, I could work it, and there's nothing to be scared about right now. Well, I am cause you're popular now... .__. But I'll work with it. :D" I say trying to make things smooth, and easy for him.

"I'll follow my heart. We'll see how it goes okay? Until that feeling comes to me, friends?" he says as I high five him.

"And no more lies or anything!" he says as we leave the coffee shop with smiles on our face. We're back again. Out little adventure of finding our peace was quite hard. I'm on my own adventure now. trying to make him take interest in me. :D If he did take interest before, I mean nothing could go wrong or difficult right? Well, I'm just here to find out whee his heart is pointing at. Just an experiment for 3 days. Nothing could go wrong... :D Even though he may not like me, I can deal with it. I'll have to. Cause I can't get everything in the world. ;) 

3 days of patience......! ><