Narrow down the possibilities!

Hmm... Who can he be... I'm guessing he was one of my classmates, or one of my family or something.. We don't visit our families that much except for some special occasions. We're all busy with out own studies, and stuff. Our cousins and I are really awkward when we meet anyways so, I don't really care. Namjoon... He's smart... His dimples seem familiar... He is in the same grade as me. My cousins and I have some age gap, so he can't be one of my relatives. It's then one thing. My classmates. But who... I'm just having a fight with myself... 

Why do you care anyways!? Do you like him or something?

I just met him, and he seem familiar out of the TV, and internet. There has to be a reason why I remember him from somewhere. -.-

It's not like you have to remember someone just because you think you remember them. You never know you know.. And he might be a bad memory. You don't want the pain again do you?

It feels like he was important! I know myself okay? 

Life is filled with mysterious things you know. You never know if you'd remember him anyways. -___-

Well I want to, and I am going to!

Good luck with that

Excuse me you're a part of me. Can't you just help me remember? I think it would be faster that way. Don't you think?

Argh... Fine... Let's figure out who he was. Kim Namjoon. Get the yearbook anyways. Chop chop we've got lots of things to do. Let's not waste any more time. 

Yes sir!

Let's go find out who his guy is! xD KAJAAA!