Anger

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!?" she asks as she stomps her feet at me, and gives the letters, photos, and all that things I gave her back to me. "Oh, you don't know. Still? What happened to you then? Amnesia? Brain problem? Memories washed out?" I ask as I crumple them all, and throw them in the trash can near by as it goes right into the basket. "What are you, and why are you even mad at me?" she asks as I tighten my fist, and walk away, trying to cool down the madness growing inside me. 

❤ ❤ ❤

"Don't call for me if you don't want my fist to meet your face." I warn them as I stomp my way to my room. "What's up with him?" Taehyung asks as J Hope explains the possibilities. Whatever. They had the right to know, but I'm not going to explain it before I cool down, and get these things organized. I'm just being short-tempered on something I shouldn't be. I just walk slowly to the posters of her, and just take a deep breath as I start tearing them up into pieces, and burning them so that I won't even have to see it lying on the trashcan. It's better to see her falling down into ashes than to see the possibilities of someone seeing it. The loud noise ran through the room as I lay down on the bed, pondering. Never mind. This will only hurt me. I put on my headphones as I blast on some music to get my thoughts off of the unnecessary things. 

❤ ❤ ❤

"Do you feel like you can explain now?" Jin hyung asks after the awkward silence running through the breakfast table. "Sure if you insist." I say sarcastically. "Namjoon... We're here to help. Not hurt. We're here... Just know that. We get that you need space, and privacy. We'll give them to you. Don't insist on telling us you don't want to tell." he says as he passes out the dishes to us. "Good to know." I say as I pick on my food. "What has gotten into him? He never used to be like this... This must be serious.. o_o" J hope says as he puts his finished dish into the sink so that Jin hung can do the dishes. It is my turn today, but I'm sure someone will cover it. I really can't bother to be doing the dishes right now. "I'll cover for you." Jimin says as he puts the dishes away, and puts on the rubber gloves as I nod to thank him. He really knew how to make someone's day easier. "Rest. You need it." V says as he pats my back. I go up as I just flop on the bed, and sleep. It was the wisest thing to do right now. I needed some sleep.