Yearbook...

I look through the pages as I stop in my classroom picture. Namjoon... Namjoon... NAMJOON! O_O I FOUND HIM! He had the same dimples, same face, no difference. He had been in my class for... 3 years.. Who was he though..? I know he was smart, and had a good report card probably... Was he the bad guy, nerd, normal, sporty, WHAT!? 

Think about it Serin... Think... You'll get there. You know he was your classmates now. You can work it out!

Oh come on. This is enough. If you don't remember, then that's that. He wasn't important in your life probably.

He has to be someone special you remember. You can't give up now! Keep digging in!

This is a waste of time! Just go back to your studies! You need good grades to survive! Let's go chop chop!

You have his number. Call him or text him! He promised he's text you. I'm sure he's into you already. He is a star. Have you seen a star taking a random girl's phone number? No. 

Just go to bed then. What's the point of this anyways... -.-

I open my phone as it has 2 notifications. 1 miss call, 1 text. From the same person. Kim Nam Joon. Who, what are you? Why do I care? What is this feeling the keeps me hanging onto the yearbook..? I squint my eyes at his picture. There had to be something... I check my text. 

Hello~ If you're asleep, sorry to disturb you... >.< Tomorrow at 4:00 same place as today. I'll be waiting. :)

-Namjoon-

Mysterious... Whatever... I need to do my work now. I spent enough time on this mysterious guy I am not remembering... For some reason.. It's not like I lost my memories or anything.. I didn't get into any accidents or any sort of distraction to the brain.. I was going to meet him anyways tomorrow. Let's just wait, and see who he really is then shall we? 

I will solve the mystery of yours! Soon! I'm going to get there someday. Sooner or later, I'm not giving up. My heart says that. I won't give up. Until I find what I am trying to remember. But I hope it's worth my time, and thoughts... o_o Most important thing... >.< What is this! Is just a mind distraction, joke..? No. Think positive. Always. I'll be waiting for the clues. xD