Investigation

I get dressed as I run to the park again, just like yesterday except I was holding my yearbook with me. If he didn't remember me, I could show him who I was. If only he could remember me that is.. I reach the park as I see him waiting for me on the same bench, looking though his phone. "Namjoon!" I say as he looks up at me as he smiles. "Heyy~" he says as he puts his phone away. "Hello again." I say as I smile, and sit down next to him. "So, what have you got there?" he asks as he points to my yearbook I was holding onto tightly. "Ohh! Of course. I did some investigation yesterday.. You looked very familiar, and I couldn't help but to be curious who you were, and why you looked familiar. Maybe it was just this thing where just someone looked like someone else, but I found you." I say as I flip through the book where our class was. "Wow.. So, you were in my class.. How could I not recognize you then..? No offence, but were you like the ones who were shy, and kind of in the corner?" he asks carefully not to hurt my feelings. "Hmm... No... I don't think so. I was one of the normal girls.. Not interacted much I guess, but I wasn't the ones who got bullied.. I think." I say as I shake my head. "Hmm..." he says as he searches me in the page. "Umm.. One question.. Where are you?" he asks as he struggles to find my picture. I should say, I changed a lot. "Right... Here." I say as I point to the girl with long straight hair, curvy body, and cute smile. "Woah... Just the same aren't you?" he asks with a grin on his face as I feel my cheeks burn up. "Haha... Thanks." I say as I smile at him. "Hmm... I'm guessing you are popular. From the way the guys are looking at me, standing next to you, and the fact that all the girls are looking that the guys looking at you." he says as I chuckle a bit. It seemed familiar.. His tone.. His expression.. What was it.. "True. I just don't like to call myself 'popular' cause when you think about it, when people say 'popular' I hear the things where the fake girls go around, bullying the poor innocent girls, and getting all the 'bad guys' ehh..." I say as I give the the yes- but- not-really look. "Hmm... I see.." he says as I nod. "Yeah... So if you gonna call that popular, go ahead, but yeah.." I say as he nods along. "Okay...." he says as he closes his eyes, and visualize what kind of person I was to him in that grade. "Got anything..?" I ask as he fights with his memories. 

❤ ❤ ❤

I try to remember who she is.. If she was in my grade after all, we might be destined to meet.. o_o I mean for all these times, I didn't even care to look through my yearbook, and see if I knew her. I didn't even know she looked familiar to me..This just comes to  me as a big surprise. How could i not recognize this girl who was in my grade, and she wasn't just a girl. She was a popular one... o_o I close my eyes to focus.... Hmmm..... Who can she be, and why do I feel like I know her... Recognize her better than just classmate... Hmm... First kiss? No. First love? No. Good buddies? No. What is this... This is just creeping me out right now... Just how can I get out of this tangled thoughts!? AHHHH!! HELP!