Sharing dark behind scene stories

Sorry I didn't update for a while.. :'( I was a lazy author.... T^T So, here it is... Hope you enjoy.. :') I tried to make it long :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon's POV-

"Wait up! Can I talk t you for a moment? I really have the need of talking to someone that is going through the same thing as me..." I say, getting the hold of the mysterious fan. I felt like taking her cap off so bad, but I kept the politeness in front.

"I'm sor-" she start but I cut her off.

"Can't stand rejections right now if you don't mind, and you should be thankful We don't do this often. ;)" I say pulling her to the nearest coffee shop, putting my disguise on so that people won't spread rumors all over again.

"Namjoon... Umm... You really don't have to do this..." she says in a tiny voice.

"I'm not doing it for you. Even so, every fan counts as a huge whole for us. We make the best out of us. Don't take it that way though. It's because I also need it." I say as I make her sit down in front of me, in a table of two.

"Wow... Great... Disguise..." she says staring at my great as well as unnoticeable disguise.

"Yeah. We have to do it for those fans, and paparazzi's... Hard life. Haha." I say, ordering our drinks. 

"What's her name?" she asks directly, causing me to take a moment to comprehend what she said.

"Well, umm... Let's not give names. Not so... Polite I guess.." I say trying to stay away from saying her name out loud.

"Sorry.. Like I didn't mean to..." she starts as she gets all awkward, and sorry about what she did. 

"Nono! It's okay.. I mean no harm in that right... Like... Yeah... You kind of remind me of actually.." I say tapping my chin.

"Okay. Wait. No. That came out wrong. Sorry is what I meant." she says stammering on her words.

"No, no. It's fine. No need to be sorry." I say waving my hand at her defensively.

"So, can you tell me your story?" she asks.

"You know you have the ability to make someone just like freeze with questions jumping in from everywhere." I say jokingly as she looks down in embarrassment.

"Sorry. Okay... My story... Where should I start... Well, there was this girl.... She told me she liked me, but I took it as a friendly thing. Since she had all those cool boyfriends. Didn't affect me because I didn't know I loved her like that. Suddenly one day when I was saying the same thing over and over to her about how she should stop being such a player, and meet one guy for a long time, she got mad, and the next thing I know is that she's moving to a new country. When I ran to the airport just in time, and called her, messaged her, and voice mailed her, she didn't reply. In the air port, she saw me, I'm sure but then without saying even good bye or giving met he slightest smile, she turned back, and went away. I was forced outside by the guards for trying to get to her without a boarding ticket. And yeah.. I started taking pills, to forget her, and the bad memories, and then I met her again. I didn't notice she was the one, and I took interest in her. And after a few days, I noticed that she was actually the girl who left me for granted... OH, I forgot, she sent me this mail. Kind of threatening, and not even BYE or I'll miss you or good luck... -.- So, I got mad after I remembered what did did to me as I threw her everything because she was obviously acting s if she didn't remember me. So yeah.. That's my story." I say as I sip on my coffee.

"Wow... Deep.. As a girl's point of view, I'll tell you this. I'm just guessing so no offense to her and you. She obviously love you more than any guy, and you were her best friend. She wanted you to notice how flexible she could be, and how she had the ability to have all the cool guys. She was jealous of you not seeing her as a girl. After all the lectures you gave her on how she could do better than that, she had enough, and she thought you didn't care. So, she accepted her parent's sayings that they were going to leave to a new country. Because just even a day before, she didn't want to leave you like that. She loved you. How easy was it to leave the one you love behind just like that? So, she decides to leave you, expecting nothing but a few confusions of messages. She ignore them, not knowing how you felt. But turns out the guy likes her. She sees you, in the air port, she turns back from her mother calling her. She takes a few more steps, but then realizes that it's wrong. She goes running out, but then she's too late. She see the taxi leave. She think it was a mistake to even go back to him. Such a pabo... She goes back inside, apologizing, and embarrassed of herself. After a few years? She comes back to Korea, wanting to meet you. She has changed. She sees a guy just like you. But she realizes after a few days while you were still going through the clues, that you were the one. She's too scared to do or say anything that will make him turn back on her again. She leaves it to him, embarrassed, betraying, scared to face the truth, and to be herself again. Then after a few days, he comes mad at her. She knows it's time to face the truth. And you leave her." she says.

"Wow... If that was true-" I start but then she cuts me off.

"Will you forgive her if the story was true, and she really loves you. She changed, and she really am sorry? Will you accept her?" she asks.

"Umm... I don't know.. I mean if that's true, then she's been through a lot just like me.. But I don't think she would be the kind of girl to come and apologize.." I say nodding, coming back to reality.

"Namjoon-ah. Please forgive me. I know you are really mad at me. But... This is real. It's me. I hope you understand that I've been though as much as you did. I wanted you so bad that I didn't have the chance to explain. Please... Try to understand." she says as she takes her cap off....... You know it better than I do. You tell me who it is...