Reality hit me. Hard.

All I can feel is the salty taste in my mouth, lingering. I can feel my heart beat in my ears as I run. As fast as I can. I'm not usually this athletic so  I had no hope. but I had to try. I needed to see her. At least to tell her the truth. 'Please don't leave me. I'll be by your side. Forever.' I voice mail her as I open the door to the air port. I could see her brownish hair from a distance as she was checking in, into the plane.

"NO! SERIN-AH! COME BACK! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" I shout as her head turns to see me. She takes it in shock, seeing me like this, but then she just turns back, and walks into the plane, leaving the guards dragging me outside. 

"Please sir. You can't do this inside here." one of them says. 

"You can take me out of here. I'm done. I have nothing left with me now. I don't need to be alive. I've made a huge mistake that I won't be able to forgive myself on... I deserve this." I say as I fall onto my knees, them both moving faster than me as they catch my just before I hit my head on one of the flower pots. 

"Sir, I think you better go rest." the other says as they put me into a cab. I watch the air port, turning back, and watching it fade away as I go. I see one person who looked like Serin but of course it couldn't.. It better be my tearing blurring my vision. I feel bad for that girl. She was looking for someone.. She fell onto her knees, and cried. I felt like going after her but then it was long gone when the cab has started. I knew I had someone inside me saying, "It's going to be alright. You're not alone." 

I started taking pills. The doctor gave me. I didn't care what it did or what it was for. I just took them whenever he told me to take them. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. After about 2 months, I felt better as I was able to continue my life. I didn't know I had forgotten things about Serin. I just knew I felt good, and I felt happy. Until she mailed me. 

"I thought you wanted me to get out of your face... You were never real me me were you? I saw you. But then you left. Real love doesn't do that. Nothing would part us. I think it's best for us to stay like this. I erased my number. Don't try to reach me." -Seya