Chapter Eight

Adam is such a weird guy I:

Dedicated to my dear friend The_Scythian because even if she doesn't know it, she supports me and motivates me whenever I'm writing a chapter! Thank you so much Scythia!

We're getting close to the end of Part 1 O: so close to the end of LOST too. When Part 1 of F2R finishes I'll have to take a little break from F2R to plan Part 2 for your guys. And since LOST is almost done, the next book is already being planned, won't say what yet. All this is kind of inconviently timed so to make sure I'm not leaving you all with nothing to read, I'll probs post LOST short stories. That way you all have something to read while the next book and Part 2 is being planned. Part 2 won't take too long to plan so don't worry.

But we still have about 4 more chapters until Part 1 finishes, and about 5 till the end of LOST.

ENJOY!

~~~~~

Falling to Rise

Chapter 8

"The real risk is doing nothing"

~~~~~

"No! absolutely not!"

"But, whyyyyyyy!" Adam whined, Seto stood off to the side. He wasn't sure what to do, at this rate, he would never get the help he needed.

"You don't have the time to go running off to save one man, let alone a demon from Vragan! You have a duty to your kingdom and work to do here, not to mention the paperwork you need to finish, and need I remind, you never get done!"

"I know! I know! That's why I was going to leave you in charge--" Adam began.

"Unacceptable! You know by law, any royal advisor must always be in attendance with their advisee. Where you go I go...not to mention I wouldn't leave you in the clutches of a sorcerer..." Seto flinched as he heard the last part, regardless of him muttering or not, Seto heard it loud and clear.

"Then come with us, it will be a quick trip." Adam said.

"Again, no. Even if I did allow the trip, we would not go to Duhita, you could easily request assistance from Neim."

"But that is on the other side of Keuta, that would take even longer, not to mention the soldiers there are just another division of Emedo residing there. Plus what is wrong with Duhita? Me and the prince have been friends since we were younger."

"Exactly! The prince is the problem; you're too much of an idiot to realize what a manipulative, spoiled brat he is. Anything he does, he does for himself." Seto looked behind Ian, a little bit in the distance was a soldier leading two horses over. He knew they were for him and Adam, but it looks like they wouldn't be needing them. Just as Seto knew this would happen, no matter how much Adam assured that Ian would listen.

Seto looked back to see Ian still arguing with Adam, " Just forget about it Adam, the army needs you here--" Ian turned to his left to see the two horses lead here by the soldier.

"The horses you requested Sir."

"Thank you just leave them right there," Adam said, the soldier saluted and walked away.

"Horses! Adam, were you planning to go ahead with this foolish mission whether I said yes or no!"

"Kind of," Adam grinned and beckoned Seto over. He cautiously walked towards Adam as Adam lead the two horses over. Ian looked both baffled and furious, Adam handed Seto a lead, "Here, this one is yours. He's a gentle one, don't worry."