Chapter Twenty-Four

Whoo! Another chapter! I will have another chapter up by Monday too!

I changed my story plans just now, like literally, I will explain at the end of the chapter. Anyways, busy weekend, I'll try to find time to stream, as I want to finish up those drawings ASAP, because I've made people wait so long D:

Falling to Rise

Chapter 24

"Control your emotions so your emotions do not control you"

~~~~~

"So, um, your friend... Who is he?" Seto asked timidly as the three of them walked swiftly through the camp.

"Oh, he's been a friend of mine for many years now. In fact, there are five founders, including myself, they like to call themselves Nites," Jordan laughed.

"Knights?"

"Yeah, Nites, it's really this silly little name they all came up with a few years back, but it's kind of what we call ourselves. Now three of them are unfortunately away undercover at the moment, but besides myself, there is Wag. He's the one we're going to see."

**A/N I did this for you Disco! MIANITE**

"Is he...well, a sorcerer too?" Seto wished to know, if he came from Vragan and could help him control his powers, does that mean he could use magic too?

"Well... It's kind of complicated, you should ask him yourself... Ah, here we are, watch your step," Jordan opened the door to a small tiny building that actually housed a set of stairs leading downwards. The passage way was lit as Jordan led the way down, "Don't mind any funny smells, it's how the place usually smells."

The closer they got to the bottom of the stairs, the more the place began to smell like honey and eggs, and Seto believed he could also smell smoke, but very faint. He wrinkled his nose at the odd combination of sweet and non-sweet. He could hear Ian walking silently behind them, he felt a little unsettled. How was he? What did he think of Seto now? Even after sticking up for him, Seto still didn't feel any different, did Ian still hate him for what he is?

Down at the bottom of the stairway was a door, an iron door. Jordan pulled the handle of the door and it slowly creaked open, he held the door open and beckoned the two of them in. He followed in after and the door swung shut by itself.

Seto found himself in the lead of this very narrow, very cramped hallway that could only fit a single file line, "Just keep going straight, I'll tell you where to go from here."

Seto nodded and kept walking, the torches flickered in their stands and his shadow bounced across the walls. He noticed the walls were very plain cobblestone, and there appeared to be many doorways, each branching off into another hallway or room. Seto felt he was in a maze, and if it weren't for Jordan's occasional 'turn right here' or 'keep going straight until...' Seto would find himself horribly lost.

For a long moment, Jordan gave no direction of where to go and Seto was almost worried that maybe he was lost too, until he could see the end of the hallway up ahead, "It's just through that door, Wag should be there." Seto nodded and the moment when he was about to open the door, the door slammed open and the loud thundering noise caused Seto to jump back and stumble.

Ian caught him without batting an eye and Seto's heart thumped in his chest at the horrible fright he was given. His body shook as the figure who opened the door stood in front of them carrying a bottle filled with a dark red liquid. The figure was cloaked in a dark grey cloak that touched the ground and covered his body, a shadow hung over his face but what frightened Seto the most were the red stains along his cloak.