Epilogue

Falling to Rise

Epilogue

With the wind blowing through the sail, and the waves lapping at the sides of the ship. Jerome was smelling the air. It was salty and brisk, he sighed contently.

"Hey Jerome have you seen Seto? I can't find him?" Adam came up to Jerome and Jerome greeted him.

"Oh hey Adam, and no I haven't... Actually, now that I think of it, I can't even smell Seto on the boat. Though maybe that's just because there are too many people, f*ck what if he never made it to the boat!"

Jerome started to panic and Adam had to calm him down, "Whoa, calm down. Let's just take a look around before we jump to conclusions."

"R-right," Jerome glanced around the deck and saw Wag walking towards them.

"Hey Wag have--"

"I seen Seto? Yes I have, on shore of course--"

"What!" Adam screamed, Jerome plugged his ears.

"Calm down, it was not an accident, Seto chose this of his own free will, he's heading to Vragan as we speak--"

Adam panicked again, "By himself!!"

Wag rolled his eyes at the constant interruptions, "No, Tyler is with him, they're both heading to Vragan. There is no need to worry, they'll be fine."

"Yea, maybe," Jerome muttered, "But he could've told us, we would've gladly helped."

"I think that is why Seto didn't want to come to us," Adam sighed, "I think he still feels responsible for all the things that have happened recently."

Adam looked down, Jerome himself looked out towards the sea, once towards Eflido and then towards Duhita, "Be safe Seto."

Now, in Duhita it is mainly covered in dense forest, dark and menacing like. With its capital deep in the forest and towns dotting the kingdom, the kingdom is a nice place to live. Besides the fact that non-humans are treated horribly. Almost none able to afford homes in the towns let alone the capital, most choose to reside in the woods themselves.

However, not every morvic chooses to stand-by and take the harsh treatment, in fact two groups dedicated to granting rights to morvics exists. One group known as Chaos, a morvic only group, formed by Jerome Bac himself when he was still a young teen. Originally it was just a group made to cause mischief for humans, but now they argue for their freedom with violence and terrorism. Not exactly the best way, but certainly one way to go about it.

The other group is known as The Human-Morvic Alliance. A few years before Chaos there was a very small group of both humans and morvics who wished for the equality of morvics, the group was formed by two humans, who had a daughter and an adopted morvic child. Though the group was started when that adopted child had run away, in hopes of one day bringing their son home to a better world.

This group sought peaceful protests and eventually the son of the leaders did return not knowing of what his parents had done. When he had found out, he was welcomed with open arms and found many friends. For s few years all was well until the leaders of the organization were killed in a tragic "accident", it was up to their daughter and son to take over. Though one was a natural leader and the other was not.

Through the guidance of the daughter the group slowly stopped peaceful protests and were more forceful and violent with their approach, this left the her brother the morvic no choice. He took up being a medic for them as he was not suited to leading. As much as he hated to see the violence, he could not stop it.

The kingdom of Duhita is split in two. The majority of the side on the west side of the river that split Duhita in half was Chaos territory, only a small portion belonged to the HMA. The east side of the river was also the HMA's.