Day 12: Talent... or lack thereof

The next morning, I awoke with a smile on my face.

Confessional: "Although I'm sad about Jasmine leaving, I find it funny that Shawn thinks I should be afraid of him." (laughs) "He's said I'm gonna be the one going home."

I quickly got up, completely ignoring Sugar who had a giant log of wood. "Not gonna ask."

"What's got you so happy?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing."

I walked outside and saw Shawn sleeping above us, and smirked.

I may be sad from two people I care about leaving, but Jasmine was right. Winning needs to be my first priority. If I do win, I will split it with Jasmine, because I made a promise to her.

"Attention punching bags, it's that time again! Final four to the meeting area, pronto!" Chris announced, and I quickly climbed down and raced to the meeting area, being the first one to arrive. Shawn glared at me when he arrived, but I ignored it. Sugar and Sky arrived shortly after. "Children of competition, your toughest challenge yet, will be in four parts. Head to head to head to head."

"Head to head? Ha! Just call me the winner now!" Sugar said, before knocking on her skull. "My noggin's bigger and solider than everyone else's combined."

"Head to head doesn't mean--"

"Doctors say my skull is so thick, some of my brain is squashed down into my neck."

"Now that I believe." Sky said.

"That explains a LOT," I added.

Confessional: "Based on what I've gathered, Sugar has dumb luck and cheating looking out for her. I just need to make sure she goes home. Or Shawn. Whichever's easier."

"This will be a four-part challenge. Each player gets to create one of those parts."

"I get to create my own challenge?" Sky asked.

"You all do, within reason. Winner of each challenge gets four points. Second place gets three, third gets two, and last place gets one. After all four challenges, the player with the lowest total points gets to see the inside of a cannon, briefly."

Shawn and I glared at each other.

"The three highest scores, get to battle it out in the finale for one million dollars!" Chris exclaimed, gesturing to the case, which an intern was holding with a fishing pole, before the line snapped and the case fell to the ground, open. "Whoa! Careless. Get that money back into the case, or you're fired." he said to the intern, before turning back to us. "You have one minute to write down the details of your challenge."

Confessional: "This is so easy! I know exactly what to do! Sugar and Shawn will go down. Sky might do well in mine, but I could see us going to the finale."

Once everyone was done, Chris started. "We'll start the final four showdown with the challenge created by... Sky."

"Yeah! Woohoo!"

"Hold up, why is Sky's challenge first?" Sugar demanded.

"Easy tiger! The order was randomly selected with the help of the interns.

That does not sound like it was good.

"And Sky's challenge is; a one hundred meter hurdles race," he said, gesturing to the already set up track.

Confessional: "While not my best skill... I can work with this..."

"Now hurdles, while exciting," Chris started, before yawning, "didn't seem in keeping with the spirit of the show. So, I was forced to add some, you know... extras."