Day 3: Good for Samey

I was awakened by the sound of Jasmine landing on the roof again. I went with them to go foraging again.

"You know that you don't have to help me every morning just because Amy tells you to." Jasmine said to Samey.

"You... You don't want me to come?" She asked worriedly.

"That's not what I said. I just want it to be your decision, not hers. Stop letting her treat you like a servant.

"Yeah, Samey, I come by choice, not because I have to, and so should you." I said.

"Oh... She never treats me that well." Samey said.

"Then do something about it." Jasmine replied. I nodded in agreement.

"How can I? She's everyone's favorite. She's the pretty one."

"You're identical twins, your both the pretty one!" Jasmine and I yelled at the same time.

"Really?" She asked.

"Samey, look, the first person who stands up for you, has gotta be you." Jasmine said.

"Wow, so are we all like, friends? If not, that's okay. I don't have a lot of friends, so I'm- I'm not, I just.-"

"The way Amy treats you bothers us, so yeah, I guess we're friends, right Ariel?" Jasmine said.

"Of course." I replied.

"And I have trouble making friends too. I don't know why, but-" she stopped as she punched the nearby tree, causing fruit to rain down and fall into her bag. "People find me a bit intimidating." The tree snapped and fell to the ground. Shawn soon walked into the clearing dragging a huge bag.

"Hey." He said.

"G'day Shawn." Jasmine replied. They just stared at each other in silence for a moment, and I instantly felt like a third wheel... Or fourth wheel because Samey was there. Shawn's cheeks turned pink.

"Umm, we're going over there." Samey said as she grabbed my arm, and pulled me away with her. Okay, I guess we're going over there... We just waited there and listened to them. Once Shawn left we walked back over there.

"Were you talking about zombies?" Samey asked. Jasmine giggled.

"Yeah, it's just a little running joke between us." Jasmine replied. Samey and I looked at each other in concern.

Confessional: "I don't think she's knows that he's not kidding."

We walked back to our team. We basically set out a picnic.

"Look at all this stuff!" Rodney exclaimed. "Thanks Jasmine, Thanks Ariel, thanks Amy."

"Amy?! It was me! Not Amy!" Samey said angrily.

"What is your problem, Samey?" Amy asked.

"I'm tired of you taking credit for things that I do!" She replied. Uh oh, this will not end well.

"And Samey is on the attack." Topher said, using a carrot as a microphone.

"Samey, this might not be the right time..." Jasmine said worriedly. I nodded in agreement.

"I'm the nice one, Amy is a monster!" Samey yelled. Amy gasped.

"How could you say that? I'm your sister!" Amy said as she started crying, and turned to Scarlett for support.

"Jealousy, us the lowest form of evil." Max said.

"Samey, what is wrong with you?" Rodney asked angrily. I glared at him.