Day 4: I Hate Chris

The next morning I was awakened by Jasmine hitting the roof like normal, but I didn't go with them. Later, I left with Scarlett and Rodney. While we were walking, she stopped him from stepping in raccoon poop, and he did that weird stare at her. I followed him into the confessional and listened.

Confessional: "So every time he does that weird stare at a girl that means he's falling in love with them, and he thinks they're his girlfriend, and each time he falls in love with a new one, he has to 'break up' with the other girl? Wow, just, wow."

We walked to where our team was eating, and I sat between Scarlett and Rodney. "Hey, Rodney, berries?" Samey said. She touched his shoulder and he started staring at her and falling 'in love' again.

"Is it just me, or does Amy pick way better berries than Samey?" Rodney asked.

"Pretty sure they're the same." Samey replied. So then the whole team goes into this discussion about how terrible Samey was, and how she was destined to fail. Then, the intercom screeched, and we all covered our ears from the wretched noise.

"Morning campers! It's time to start today's fun activity. So, get your butts over to the meeting area tout suite." Chris said. We all slowly arrived and sat on the bench designated for our team. "Its time we separated the brave from the liars. The game is truth or scare." Topher interrupted him as usual, and I think Chris is starting to get annoyed by him. "Every round a player is chosen at random. It also chooses whether you're doing a truth or a scare. Halo means truth, flame means scare. Get a scare, and you'll have to perform a terrifying challenge."

Gulp...

"Don't worry, not all the scares will be scary. Some will be disgusting."

Because, you know... THAT aspires a LOT of confidence...

The screen stopped on Amy's picture with a halo next to it.

"In this case, Amy has gotten a truth. This means, she just has to answer a question honestly. The answer will be revealing. It will expose a dark secret that could destroy her in the eyes of her newly-found friends. Or not, whatevs."

"How will you know if we're telling the truth?" She asked.

"For that, we spared no expense. Meet Clucky, the truth-seeking chicken."

Confessional: "A chicken is going to tell if we are telling the truth? Spared no expense? Really?"

"No lie gets past this bird. She's former CIA and runs her own law firm. Bok Bok and Bagawk."

This is still a chicken we're talking about, right?

"If you have a secret, this poultry polygraph will pluck it out." Chris continued before it jumped onto his head. "Completing a challenge or telling a truth gets your team a point. But, if you fail a challenge, or tell a lie, your whole team gets a shock."

Shock?

"Umm... What do you mean by 'shock'?" Dave asked as Chef began putting collars on everyone.

Oh no...

"Also, what are these metal collars Chef's putting on us?"

"You just answered your question. But let me make it even clearer." Chris said as he pulled out two remotes, one red and one green.

No no no no no no NOOOOOOO!!!!!

He pressed the buttons, shocking all of us.

"You tested these right?" Jasmine asked when he let go of the button.

"Yep, I just did. And you're all still alive, congrats."

I hate Chris.

"Let's start the game. Amy."