Epilogue?

I sighed as I flew back to my hometown.

Well... I didn't win... I didn't get the girl of my dreams...

What was the point of even going?

Well, I guess I did make a few friends, all of whom I'm going to miss.

But I hope to see them again soon.

As soon as I stepped off the plane, I was grabbed and hugged by my sister and my oldest brother.

"Ariel! We're so glad to have you back!" Marissa said.

"Yeah, we missed you!"

"It's great to be back." I said, before sighing. "But I didn't win."

"That's okay little bro." Ryan, my brother said. "You auditioned, you got on, you competed, and you got second place! That's still really good."

"Ryan is right dear. Even if you didn't win, you tried your hardest and played... fair. We're still proud of you." my mom said.

I looked around. "Where's Simon?"

"At home. He didn't want to come and admit he was wrong about you being able to handle yourself on the show." Marissa replied, before we all got in our car.

"So you were crushing on that girl, Scarlett?" Ryan asked in a teasing manner, and I blushed.

"Even though she was evil and tried to kill you all, you still like her? That's true love." Marissa said.

"Don't forget, she was planning on saving him at first." my dad added.

"Did you all watch the show?"

"Yes, even Simon did. You did well. From the first episode to the last.

"Thanks, but I am going to miss all of my friends, and S-" I stopped myself when my phone started to ring. I checked and it was from an unknown number. "Hello?"

"A new reality show?"

"Teams compete in pairs?"

"And I can be paired with WHO?!"

"Yes! Of course I'll be on there! Thank you!"

Yes!

Ridonculous Race here I come!

I'll see you there Scarlett!

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES~!