Scams and Meetings

"Now I have facial descriptions, but I don't have any locations. Maybe if I check around the town, describing the people I'm trying to find I'll have better luck," he reasoned to himself ignoring the questioning stares.

Jungkook wandered around the markets, looking for more information. While bargaining for cheaper prices, he came across a peculiar stand.

Jungkook stared at the sign which read 'Ancient Artifacts' then turned to the owner of the stand.

The owner was looking off in the distance before he turned and frowned, "what are you staring at kid?"

"I'm not some kid," Jungkook dead panned, irritation already spreading.

"Right," the owner rolled his eyes," do you even have money to be looking around at these?"

"I do, but with this terrible service I'm not sure I'd want to buy anything from here."

"Your loss," the owner shrugged.

Jungkook glared at the man then stepped back, cheeks puffed out. Before Jungkook could do anything else, he was suddenly pushed forward as a loud groan echoed his from nearby. He turned to see a young man sprawled out on the floor.

"Ouch, that really hurt," the voice complained then turned his attention to Jungkook,"hey kid! You should really watch where you're backing up, then again I should watch where I'm going forward, I guess I technically had more vision, but you shouldn't have even been going backward in the first place unless it's Opposite Day and I forgot-"

Jungkook stared at the man, confused over his own turmoil, then spoke up,"um, your hair."

The man stopped talking then moved his hand over his head,"is something wrong with it? You're looking at it likes its on fire. Not that I firebend or airbend or anything bend..."

"It's orange. By any chance-,"Jungkook stopped himself, not wanting to scare off the male then settled for a different question,"- do you believe bunnies live on the moon?"

The nervous smile broke out into a huge grin,"as a matter of fact I do. The name is Taehyung, and you are?"

"Jungkook."

"Kookie, that's a nice name," Taehyung chuckled,"well the mean one over there would be Cheon Seu Wien, the most useless seller here. Sells nothing but fakes."

"Get out of here you brat, you're always ruining business."

"It's not business, it's a scam."

"Oh really and how would you know? Are you an expert," the owner hissed.

"As a matter of fact I am. Like that scroll you've got there, the paper used isn't the original, it's a copy and you're also missing a few steps. Ain't nobody going to pull off that waterbending move with useless steps like those. Also, that amulet."

Jungkook shifted his gaze to a beautiful red ruby emblazoned with tiny diamond studs, the sunlight making it glisten.

"It's a complete fraud, I've seen the real one myself and that one can't even compare to the actual one's beauty."

"That's a lie, the only way you could've seen it, is if you were in the fire nation and no one risks going there."

"So then you acknowledge that it's a fake?"

"What? No! Alright brat, scram or I'll call the authorities on you."

Taehyung raised his hands in surrender,"no need to get feisty, I'm just trying to help my friend here avoid getting scammed by an old hermit."