Fire Dances

I'm dialogue trash, I love dialogue but can't write it xD to be fair I can't write descriptives either so oh well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we even at," Hoseok nervously asked.

"I'm not sure, but this mist is really unnecessary," Jimin frowned, clinging onto the older male.

"Maybe we'll run into a werewolf," Taehyung laughed," it is a full moon you know."

"I wouldn't be surprised if we ran into one of those shadow creatures, eyes glowing in the dark forest, teeth snarling, just waiting for the right moment to-," Jungkook moved behind the two huddled together,"EAT YOU," he yelled, grabbing the two's shoulders.

They both yelped in surprise before glaring at the laughing duo.

"That was uncool on so many levels Kookie," Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed.

"I couldn't help it, you two are too vulnerable. I bet you're happy you found someone to be a scaredy cat with Hoseok."

"I am not on the same level as him," Jimin argued, insulted.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"A lot," Jimin scoffed at the older.

"Wait, is that a light," Jungkook interrupted,"I think it's a house, but what's it doing in the middle of nowhere?"

"Maybe the people of the fire nation got sick of themselves," Hoseok shrugged.

"Let's go check it out," Taehyung insisted but was stopped by an adamant Jimin.
"No," he firmly stated.

"Jimin, what are you doing?"

"We're not going in there, every scary story has that one creepy place no one wants to go in and it's always where death happens... So no."

"Jimin that's nothing but silly stories parents tell to scare their kids."

"Well I'm not going."

                                       •=•

"I cannot believe you just dragged me in here."

"Well it's not like you didn't have a choice."

"I didn't, you literally dragged me in here then threw me over your shoulder. Speaking of which, how on earth are you that strong when you're the youngest?"

Jungkook shrugged in response,"I guess I just drank my dairy, something that looks like you forgot to do."

"I am not short, you brat! You're just abnormally huge, you oversized baby."

"At least I'm not a dwarf."

"Says the green giant."

"Coming from a midget."

"Skyscraper."

"Ant."

"Giraffe."

Their childish argument came to a halt when the appearance of a sudden face caught their attention.