A New Flame

Alright I'm just gonna put this out there, this in a sense relates to volleyball but if I screwed up any rules or regulations or anything then my excuse is that it's in the world of avatar & a story I created so we must use our *rainbow hands* imagination
Anyway, for the few that follow my lazy story, ~enjoy
P.s. My worst subject is English so them grammar errors.... I know, and I usually don't rewrite parts of a story due to laziness, so the lazy writing is just cause I don't reread over my work *tsk tsk* self... Again, I know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How on earth are we supposed to find him," Hoseok complained,"my feet are killing me."
Jungkook rolled his eyes,"do you ever stop whining?"

Hoseok looked at him in insult,"excuse me? When do I ever whine?"

"That house looks really creepy guys. We shouldn't be here. Let's head back. My feet hurt. Why can't we just go the longer, safer way? Can't we just quit? We'll never find the others. I swear if I get killed, I'm going to rise from the dead and kill all of you," Jungkook quoted without hesitation,"shall I go on?"

Hoseok huffed in annoyance before looking around,"hey, where's Tae?"

"Wasn't he next to you? I told you to keep an eye on him."

"Why should I have to babysit him?"

"So things like this don't happen," Jungkook sighed,"we're at a resort, it'll take forever to find him."

Hoseok shook his head,"I'm pretty sure I know where he is."

•=•

"The beach? Why didn't I think of that," Jungkook sarcastically questioned,"I don't see him."

"Do you always have to be a downer Kookie? I'm sure he's somewhere around here."

"Traveling with people I swear are younger than me, yes, but when we find mature ones to take my place then I'll act more freely."

"Oh!" Hoseok yelled,"I see him! He's by the volley games.

Sure enough when Jungkook looked over, a bright ball of orange hair was among the crowd of people in awe over the intense volleyball match.

The two made their way toward the male and yanked him out of the crowd.

"Tae, what did I say about wandering off?"

"Sorry Kookie but I heard these people cheering and I wanted to know what was going on," he nonchalantly responded, trying to get back into the crowd.

"Tae, we're not here to goof off, we're here to find the other avatars."

"Come on, relax! You've been stressed ever since Chin Village! We'll find the others, I'm sure of it!"

Jungkook let out a long breath,"fine, we'll watch one game. One.

Taehyung smiled his famous box smile in excitement before grabbing Jungkook and pulling him into the crowd.

By Jungkook's surprise, they made it to the very front of the crowd rather easy, allowing them full vision of the court. Jungkook stared at the teams, one had 2 fire nation females dressed in all black with 2 males sporting the same color. The other team consisted of 2 females and 2 males, all four wearing different colors. Out of all the players, a particular one stood out to Jungkook. It was a rather short male with chiseled abs and large biceps, he had dark brown hair that swept just above his eyes, but a baby face contrasting his build. Jungkook brushed off his odd feeling and took to scrutinizing the game.

A whistle blew, signifying the start of the round. The baby faced male quickly threw the ball up, another one of his team members following it up and spiking it fast. Although the move was quick, the other team was quicker, they managed to slow it down before kicking it back with intense speed. Jungkook watched as the particular male ran toward it, but right before he hit it, the flames dispersed.