A/N: Not An Update!

Take It Out~ MyTeen
(That's what she said... to the workers about the Pie in the oven. Get your mind outta the gutter... sorry.)
As you probably guessed, April Fools! It's actually an extremely long chapter, but before reading please bring your attention to the bold print below ⬇️
A/N Important!!
Hello beautiful, handsome human beings! So I owe you guys an apology. My chapters keep getting posted at later intervals than intended, and honestly speaking it's because I'm losing my motivation, not for this story, but for BTS in general. :( I've been kinda down about it, but I've been following them since debut (I even have a tattoo inspired by them) and they've always meant the world to me, but they just don't feel like the same group I fell in love with. I won't go into depth, but bottom line I realized that it wasn't fair for my readers who have been so ridiculously awesome, so I'm posting again! And cause my birthday is the 4th!
~enjoy 😁❤️
P.S. I changed my username... in case you didn't notice 😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next time Yoongi awoke, he had absolutely no idea where he was. On first glance he realized he was surrounded by strangers of all different heights and sizes. The walls were a shiny, almost reflective type of metal, with a smooth look. A small outline of a door along the side of one of the walls being the only flaw, and way out, it appeared impenetrable.
It didn't take long for him to notice the way the container they were currently packed in swayed back and forth, the occasional clank of metal signifying their constant movement.
When he finally took in his surroundings, he realized where he was. He was in transport to the world's worst prison, the Boiling Rock.
But then where were Jungkook and Hoseok?
As if on cue a loud squeal echoed in the metal contraption. The other prisoners quickly looked over to see two oversized men in the middle of a scuffle, blood beginning to pour out from the wounds of one. There was a loud crack as a small window, completely unnoticeable, opened from above.

"What in Sam Hill is going on here?!" A man boomed,"You worthless pieces of shit are grown ass men. I don't want to clean up after your pathetic messes. Now sit your asses back down or you're going to the Cooler on day fucking one."

The two men glared at each other before taking seats on opposite sides of the container. The guard let out a satisfied huff before closing the latch.
Yoongi, on the other hand, had been so focused on the scene, he failed to realize the source of the original squeal. He quickly looked over to see Hoseok sitting in the corner in an attempt to make himself as small as possible, opting to sit between four people instead of choosing the open section nearby. (*References*)
Yoongi, realizing that if Hoseok was there then Jungkook should be too, scanned the room for the youngest. Unfortunately, he came up short, leading him to wonder where the youngest was. At the same time his eyes wandered, he managed to make eye contact with Hoseok whose eyes lit up at the sight of him. The younger quickly pointed to the empty seats across the way,  making Yoongi nod, and move.

"Yoongi! Oh am I glad to see you!"

"It's good to see you too, but... where's Jungkook?"

"While you were still playing sleeping beauty, we were being herded like cattle into these cargo containers. One of the guards threw you aside, and Jungkook got mad. There was a big argument and then he was escorted somewhere else. I tried to stop them, but I was pushed into here, and I lost track of you two. I have no idea where they took him, I just want to make sure he's okay."

Yoongi frowned,"I sure hope he is."
The older closed his eyes and leaned against Hoseok, quite frankly he was exhausted.

"Sleeping already? You just woke up."

"I feel like I've been hit by a monorail," Yoongi rubbed his head,"besides, I need to think."

There was a moment of silence before Hoseok shuffled," hey Yoongi... we've really gotten into a mess this time haven't we?"