2. crush chop and burn (pt. 2)

haley's p.o.v.

i woke up the next morning, and i already knew that it wasn't going to be a good day. today was the day that adam, bree, and chase were leaving. i quickly took a shower and dried my hair quickly. i put on a pair of skinny jeans, black converse, and a black v-neck shirt. i pulled my hair up into a quick bun, and headed over to the davenport house.

once i got there, i went down to the lab and they all smiled at me sadly. i threw my hands in the air.

"don't get too excited that perfection just walked into the room." i joked. they all laughed slightly, and i walked over to the counter. i jumped on top of it and sat next to bree. chase grabbed a container, and walked over to one of the desks. he picked up one of the staplers and put it in the container.

"what are you doing?" leo asked him.

"if davenport is going to ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." chase said as he threw another stapler in the container. i gave him a weird look. why in the world was he bringing office supplies?

"we just got our first taste of normal life. i was so close to getting a curfew that i was totally going to break!" bree said looking at me.

"oh! maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love!" adam said, which earned weird looks from all of us.

"or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers." chase said, which earned a slap in the arm from me.

"hey! i create the monkey fantasies around here!" adam said standing up and pointing at chase. just as chase was about to say something, eddy showed up on the screen.

"well kids, i hope you enjoyed your stay at casa davenport. i know i haven't. sayonara!" eddy
laughed. i want to strangle him so much.

"eddy, i know that we've never been the best of friends, but we're going to miss you." bree said.

is this girl being serious?

"aw! really?" eddy asked.

"no!" adam said.

"we hate you!" bree said.

"you're evil!" chase said.

"you guys started scaring me for a minute." i said and leo laughed slightly beside me.

"where is this training facility anyway?" leo asked.

"facility x. oh it's all the rage." eddy said as he pulled up a picture of a beautiful island on the big screen. my jaw dropped. that's no fair!

"that's pretty nice!" chase said.

"no need to brag about it, chase!" i said giving him a look.

"oops! sorry! that's my screensaver. you're going here." eddy said as he pulled up a picture of an underground facility in a snowy, depressing climate. now i felt bad for them again.

"forget about office supplies! we should be gathering wood." chase said.

"man! i wish i hadn't thrown that party. i can't help but think this is all my fault." leo said getting down from the table.

"oh, that's because it is all your fault." adam said putting his hand on leo's shoulder. i glared at him, and smacked him upside the head.

"ow!" he whined at me.

"you're not helping!" i said to him.

"he was only trying to help us!" bree said to adam.

"well yeah, but he did the opposite and not helped us. the 'not' makes it the opposite." he said to us.