14. chore wars

Haley's P.O.V.

A few weeks has passed and Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo were all finally ungrounded. Adam, Bree, and Chase now all loved doing chores just so they could get money. They've been doing everything they could to make as much money as possible so they could go spend it on stupid stuff. Summer was a few weeks away and we were all very excited. This would be Adam, Bree, and Chase's first summer out of the lab and they were very excited for it to be here, but I was excited for only one thing right now. That was Pig Zombie 3D Cruise Ship Massacre.

When the first movie came out, Leo and I went to go see the first one together. They may sound stupid but they are actually amazing movies. We have been talking about the new one for about a month now, and we were finally going to be able to see it. I walked through the front door and Leo was nowhere to be found. I decided to go down to the lab, and sure enough, there was Leo and Davenport.

"The new Pig Zombie movie comes out this weekend and I can't go." Leo was saying to Davenport.

"Wait, did you say Pig Zombie?" Davenport asked him and Leo looked at him.

"This little piggy went home," I began and they both turned around and looked at me.

"TO EAT YOUR FACE!" The three of us said at the same time. Davenport made a pig noise and Leo pretended to be scared and scream.

"No way! You like Pig Zombies?" Leo asked him.

"Do I breath? They're only the greatest movies in the history of movies ever made! Ever!" Davenport said to us.

"I know! I memorized every line by heart!" Leo said.

"Not to mention your psychotic pig 'oink' is dead on." I told him. He did his pig oink and as usual, it sounded exactly like the one from the movies!

"Finally, I have people to watch these movies with. Bree hates them, Adam's scared of them, and Chase always ruins them with logic. 'A pig can't peel a banana. A pig can't crack a safe. A pig can't jump an 18 wheeler over an unfinished section of highway.'" Davenport said.

"You just saw it happen!" I exclaimed.

"You just saw it happen!" Davenport exclaimed right after me.

"Wait, why can't you go see the new one?'I asked Leo.

"Because... I don't have anyone to go with." He said, which made me give him a weird look.

"Leo, we've been planning to see this for weeks. What do you mean you have no one to go with?" I asked him confused.

"I thought.... you said you were busy this weekend." He said to me.

"Yeah. I said I was busy because we were going to go see the movie." I said to him.

"Well, you both have someone who's going to go with you now! We'll go see the new one on Friday, and then Sunday, the three of us will watch the "Big Pig" marathon on TV! It'll be out Pig Zombie Pork-A-Palooza!" Davenport said to us excitedly.

"Awesome!" Leo and I exclaimed.

"Should we invite your mom?" Davenport asked Leo.

"No!" He said quickly, "We should keep this all a secret because she's more into the Vampire Cow flicks."

"Those were terrible." I said to them.

"They're not that bad. I want to chew your cud! MOOOOO!" Davenport said.

Believe it or not, I was actually very excited to see Pig Zombies with Leo and Davenport!

------