10. can i borrow the helicopter?

it was another not so normal day at the davenports. adam and leo seemed to be getting along fine after the death spiral smackdown. tasha, davenport, leo, and i were all in the living room watching a movie when adam, bree, and chase came upstairs from the lab. bree was trying to walk away very fast from them as they both were trying to annoy her. once they stopped next to the couch, bree glared at her brothers and let out a large sigh.

"mr. davenport, i cannot stand them anymore! can they please go live in your warehouse?" she asked him.

"bree, the warehouse is where i keep my explosive chemicals." he told her.

"like i said, can they please go live in your warehouse?" she asked him again. adam just shrugged his shoulders and chase rolled his eyes.

"well donald, she is getting older. she needs privacy. why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? you have like fourteen." tasha said to him.

"woah, woah, woah, woah!" davenport said as he stood up from the coach, "i do not have any extra rooms!"

"oh please!" i scoffed, "you have a pool table room, a bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, and not to mention, a room full of mirrors!"

"yeah or as i like to call it, a room full of me." he said with a smile and i just rolled my eyes.

"bree, you can have my sewing room." tasha said to her with a smile.

"yes! so long bozos." bree said as she walked past adam and chase with a wave. chase scoffed and turned towards her.

"fine! without you, we'll make the lab totally awesome for ourselves." chase said to her.

"mmmhmmm. that's right. no more hair scrunchies or rainbow colored toe socks or pretty pinky shiny junk!" adam said to her but then he realized something, "oh, but i'm a little chapped! can i borrow some of your bubble berry pucker balm?"

we all gave him weird looks as he took bree's lip balm off of the chain around her neck and he applied it to his lips. he rubbed his lips together and closed his eyes.

"mmmmmmm." he said as he rubbed his lips together. he opened his eyes and looked down at the lip balm, "man, it's always so hard not to eat."

bree took it out of his hands and walked back down to the lab. adam and chase both just laughed, and i rolled my eyes. i honestly have no idea how bree has lived with those two for so long.

-----------

later that day, bree had asked me to help her set up her new room. tasha had cleared most of her stuff out of the room, and davenport brought bree's capsules up to her new room. we even found some cute furniture to put in her room. once we were all done, we sat on a chair in her new room. she had convinced me to help her talk to caitlin about rodney. even though i've never been in a relationship, i guess it wouldn't hurt to help one of bree's friends. she had the phone on speaker so both of us could hear her, but it got pretty annoying because all she would do was cry every five seconds.

"caitlin, can you believe that i totally got my own room? now i can give you misguided boyfriend advice in peace!" bree said, trying to change the topic a little bit and cheer her up.

after she said that tasha walked into the room and began vacuuming. the vacuum was really loud, which made it hard for us to hear caitlin.

"what? caitlin, we can't hear you!" i said to her as she tried to tell us something.

"tasha!" bree called to her but she didn't hear her the first time, "tasha!"

she noticed us calling to her and she quickly turned off the vacuum.