Chapter Three: Andy

I was about to close up when a girl with black hair and red ends entered, she held her purse breathing heavy "Shit! I am so sorry, the name is Carter I made a appointment!" She said quickly "I am so fucking sorry I am late!" She yelled, I laughed "No worries sweetheart" I said, my country accent coming go out, she blew out air.
I walked to the register as she pulled a drawing go out, I looked at it to see a tramp stamp, I smiled "Beautiful!" I said, it had a heart and swirls (Picture up top/ side) I patted the bed and she laid on her stomach "I'm Andy, by the way" I said, and got my Shit ready "And it's gonna feel like a cat scratch" I smirked, she laughed.
"I had some asses in here the other night three blondes and a black haired" I said "Three asked for my digits, one wanted a tattoo, but this is fucking life!" I yelled, she laughed "Guys are asses" she said, and clenched her fist.
We talked for the longest and when I was done I wrapped it, she paid me and I gave her my phone number "Call me. Maybe we can hang?" I said, she smiled and walked out, I grabbed my purse and met JD on the way out "I'm going out JD" I said, and he threw me the keys, I walked down to the Rainbow and went in.
I sat at the bar and ordered a Jim Bean with Coke in a cup, I took a sip and someone yelled "Hey girl!" And I saw the guy - C.C.- and felt hands on my ass, I grabbed someone empty beer bottle and smashed it against the bar, I stuck it to Bobby's neck, his eyes went wide.
C.C. laughed "Bobby your fucked" he said as I gave the bartender the glass, Bobby smirked "I wanna be" he winked, I grabbed my cup "You wish" I said, C.C. smiled "I know I do" he said, I laughed "I'm nobody's Bitch."
I drink some of my drink "Maybe we could go to my place?" C.C. said and trailed his hand down my back, I took his arm and twisted it "Try anything kinky I will kill you" I warned and pushed him away. Bobby smiled "Damn your hot."
I smirked "Thanks" I said, and C.C. smiled "Did you fall from heaven? Cause I swear your a angel" he said, I rolled my eyes "No need to call me Lucifer" I tisked, Bobby laughed as they played The Cars, and smirked "Baby, you need to lighten up. How about some sex" he said, I threw his hand off of me.
"How about I shove that beer bottle in your hand up your ass?" I asked, C.C. laughed and his hand snuck around my waist, Bobby put his around my neck and they led me to a table, where Bret was.
"DAMN you dress nice for a tattooist" he said, motioning to my crop top and leather skirt, black lace legging and knee high boots, I rolled my eyes "Yeah... okay" I said, he smiled "How much you charge me to get in your pants?" I crossed my arms.
"Baby, you couldn't even afford to feel my ass" I said, Bobby smiled and C.C. snickered as he held out a chair for me, wow he can be a gentleman, I held onto my purse, and put my feet in C.C.'s lap drinking my Jim Bean, my feet messed around in his lap, and he got excited.
I chuckled "Poison? How didn't I catch that?" I asked, Bobby smirked "Well, I don't know. Maybe just caught off guard?" He said, and his eyes raked me. I shrugged "Maybe" I said.
He grinned "Play poker?" He asked, I nodded "Fairly" I said, C.C. smiled "Maybe we need to play strip poker?" He asked. C.C. grabbed my foot so I would keep it still and not making his talk funny. I smirked.
"Your hot" Bret said, I sorted "You need a new pick up line" I said, and finished my drink I started to get it when Bobby said "Let me" and grabbed my cup going to the bar, I shrugged and C.C. trailed his hand up my leg.
I laughed "Your such asses. And man whores" I said, and C.C. trailed his hand further going to my no-no, I pushed him away "Uh-uh not yet sweetie" I said, he blushed a little and I laughed at his uncomfortablness, and Bobby handed me my whiskey.