Chapter Eleven: Andy

I woke up to the smell of Bacon, toast and eggs. I got up off of Liss' bed and saw Luca watching Looney Tunes, he smiled "Hey shortie, wanna watch bugs kick Daffy's ass?" He asked, I went over and as I passed by saw Rikki in the kitchen with Liss, Liss smiled at me and I sat down in the recliner watching tv with Luca, I curled in the seat as Rikki brought me a plate, I looked at him and smiled "Thanks, but I'm kinda allergic to eggs" i said, i heard Lissa cuss "Shit! Rikki bring me the plate! I dont wanna kill Andy!" She yelled and he laughed as he went back to her.
Luca snorted "How the fuck did she forget that?" He asked, as Rikki gave me the plate "Only allergic to eggs?" He asked, I nodded he ruffled my hair, and I looked at the dead ends, Lissa made me bathe last night, first bath I had that I could enjoy for awhile. I barely remember last night, all I can remember is how C.C. kept looking at Bobby as he tried to seduce me. It was as if he was getting pissed.
"Want to go look for clothes? You need a hair cut" Liss said "And new shoes, are those from football days?" She gestured to my worn out combat boots, I sighed "You don't need to keep-"
"I'm gonna buy you stuff too" Rikki said "I don't agree with Bobby and C.C. now that I know your real age" he said, Luca frowned and patted my knee "We are all here for you sweetheart" he said, I sighed.
"I don't think anyone should want to be" I said, Liss smacked my shoulder and grabbed my finished plate "Andy I have a question" Luca said, I nodded, he brought out my pistol "What is this?"
"A gun."
He rolled his eyes "I meant what was it doing in your small box?" He asked, I sighed "I work for L.A.P.D" I said, sarcastically Rikki snorted, and Luca gave me a look, I shrugged "Protection.. so Sue me! I can't fight!" I said, Lissa sighed.
"Andy... what's your real name?" She asked, I sighed "Andrea Gabriella Maureen Cortez" I said, Rikki looked at me like I had five heads "Yeah. Exactly, I shortened it to Andy Gabriel Jaxden" I said, Luca nodded "I can see why."
"What about your twin?" She asked, I laughed "Caleb Jacob Cortez. He would have been named" I said, and smiled thinking about it, Luca smiled "Bet he would have been hot" he said, Lissa snorted "And too young for you" she said, Rikki laughed Luca frowned "Damn your right."
Lissa got up and grabbed my hand she took me to her room and started looking through her dresser "What are you doing?" I asked, she smiled "Looking by for you soming to wear" she said, and pulled out a pair of black jeans, a grey tank top, and some boots. Then she gave me a light brown jacket as we went out to meet Rikki in his car.
"Please don't tell me your making merit in the back where you've had sex" I said, Rikki winked at Liss "We do it up front" he said, I shivered and pretended to puke.

"Football is the only good thing to ever happen to me" I told Rikki as we walked behind Lissa "I mean, coach Bayard was like a uncle he was sweet and nice and caring-" I was interrupted "What bra size are you?" Lissa asked, Rikki covered a laugh up, I glared at him and mumbled "No fucking clue."
"Language! And well come on then" she said, Rikki looked at her "Um, Liss your acting motherly" he said, Lissa glared "I am not" she shoved the bras into my arms "Go try these on honey" she said, and I went in behind the curtain.
I laid them on the bench and heard Lissa fusing with Rikki, I wish I hadn't of told her everything. Its just more trouble... maybe I should run away? I shook my head and pulled my shirt off then stared at my body.
I was paler than Dracula, I was so skinny skinnier than any girl I have ran into, I had my eyes half open from hardly any sleep, and I'm sure everyone thinks I'm a druggie. But, Lissa is so much prettier than me. I sighed as she came in "Well?" I looked at her and smiled "I like this one" I said, pointing to the plain black she laughed and I threw my shirt back on.
We walked back out and Rikki threw his arms around us,I stopped staring at a little place across from the where we we're, a white Teddy bear with a tophat sat onaa shelf, I went forwards and looked at it.
"What are you doing?" Rikki asked as Lissa kept walking I smiled "I never had a stuffed animal or toy when i was little. I had dirt and a baseball bat" I said, and grimanced when I saw the tag "Looks like I never will either" I said, and shook my head as I went to find Liss.
She dragged me into many more shops, and we came out and to a hair place, I groaned as I sat on the chair, I was cutting it to my shoulders, and going pure brunette -my original color- again, I smiled at Liss.
I need to repay her somehow.