Chapter Thirty-Four: Liss

I was sitting on Rikki's lap in the hotel, the boys were all around, I'm not quite sure where Andy is but CC is here so she won't be too far behind. Rikki presses his lips on mine gently.

"I love you." He tells me quietly.

"I love you more." I smile and he shakes his head.

"That's not possible, baby." Rikki kisses my cheek.

I lift his face up and press my lips on his. Rikki opens my mouth with his, forgetting that our friends were around. His hands roam my back and ass. That's about the time the door opens and Andy walks in.

"Lissa!" She calls and I looks up.

"Kill my fun, Andy." Rikki mumbles before nuzzling into my neck, he kisses my neck gently.

"What's going on?" I wonder.

Andy tosses me something and I look it over. It's a pregnancy test with two pink lines. Andy is fucking pregnant. CC got Andy pregnant. Were they using rubbers? I'm not saying that Rikki and I remember all the time but Christ, they should. Do as I say not as I do. I look up in disbelief.

"You sure about this?" I wonder.

"I couldn't think of anyway to tell you." She admits and glances over to CC. Pleading that I say something.

"CC you wanna look at this?" I wonder and he gets up.

"Pregnant." CC turns white and falls to the floor with a thud.

"Oh shit!" Andy mutters rushing to his side.

She's pregnant.

"Footballer and rockstar went all the way!" Luca calls and I slug him in the shoulder.

"Not the time or place, Luca." I mutter and he smiles.

"You out for blood?" He wonders and Rikki's grip tightens around me again.

"Not yet." I admit.

When CC wakes up I suggest that the two of them go and talk this through. Rikki tells me that he's going to go try to sleep and that I should go help him in a few minutes. Rikki wants sex, that's what he means. Andy ruined his fun and now he wants sex. It's how it works. He kisses my forehead before going back to our room.

I'm left with Bobby. Ever since that night at the game I've been kinda worried to be alone with him. I mean in all honesty, he continued to peruse Andy after CC and her got together. I love Rikki and I don't want anyone else.

I stand up to go to the room and Bobby stands in front of me. He lifts up my chin so I'm looking at him.

"You've got beautiful eyes."

That's all he says and walks back to his room.

What the actual fuck?

I walk back up the stairs to my and Rikki's room. I lay beside him on the bed with my head on his chest.

"What's bugging you, babe?" He wonders.

Should I tell him about Bobby? No. I'm not going to ruin a friendship because I'm worrying over what I'm sure is nothing.

Yeah. I'm worried over nothing.

"Nothing baby, just kinda tired." I admit and he kisses my nose.

"You can sleep later. There's just something I wanna show you first." Rikki smirks while quoting I want Action.

He rolls over on top of me and starts to kiss me roughly, pushing down my Daisy Dukes at the same time. Once my shorts and underwear is down, I pull his shirt over his head. His hands go up my shirt as he kisses my neck, leaving marks.

"I love you." He mumbles into my neck as I push down his jeans.

"I love you to." I say.

I really do, I can't picture my life without him. Screw Bobby and everyone else. I love Rikki Rockett and no act of God can change it.