Chapter Five: Andy

(Okay Andy reveals shit in this chapter of why she is like she is.)

I came back from the bathroom and met Bobby on the way, he looked around and backed me into a dark corner, his hands on my hips pushing me against the wall and his lips connecting with mine. Then he rubbed himself against me, I punched him, he backed off "Jackass" I spat, and walked off leaving him holding his eye.
I was pissed and running into DeVille didn't make it any better "Hey-"
"Look if you and Dall are looking for a tag team, go find a slut. I work in a tattoo place not a whore house" I said, and started to walk off, he grabbed my arm "What?"
"Look just -just stay away from me" I said, and walked off and out of the bar waving to Luca.

I walked out of my room and into the tattoo part, it was Saturday and I only opened from ten to three, I smirked as I sat at my desk throwing a football in the air, and that chick Liss came in "Want another tattoo?" I asked, she laughed "No. You left your purse at the bar" she said, I gave her a look "How did you know it was mine?"
"The Skull says Andy Jaxden" she smiled, I grabbed it and laid it down beside me "Thanks.. you want some coffee? Beer?" I asked "Half a burrito?" I motioned to my food, she laughed "No. I just wanted to give you that and figured you would be here" she said. I nodded "Twenty four seven."
She gave a confused look "I live up top in JD's shit shack as I call it." She chuckled and sat on a stool in front of the register "Why don't you get a apartment?" She asked. Should I tell her the truth? That I ain't never had a pot to piss in? Nah, fuck it I like the run down shack.
"I guess I just like it. I got my music, my books, my tattoo supplies" I grinned and showed her my arm "I'm working on a new tattoo" I said, and popped my gun as we looked at the half done cross "Its gonna say God Rocks in the purple cross outlined with black, and what looks like swirls around it in a blue."
She smiled "Hey, that's neat" she saw my shoulder "Who's Nora?" I stiffened "My mama" I said "She died when I was five." She looked sad, and I shrugged "Hey it's alright, I mean, I learned to survive on my own, how to fight, or any of that shit. I had no brother, I had a alcholic dad who enjoyed beating me, but I am out of there now" I said, and started cleaning the prices in picture frames on the wall.
She sighed "My dad only cares for my brother, and that's awful! He hit you?" she asked, imovedmy hair from my neck and showed hermy scar "He hit me with a mirror" i said, shd looked horrified "Hey. Id rather be abused then him care more for a brofher if I had one."
"You dont?"
I sighed "Did. A twin. He died when he was born and my dad has blamed me ever since" I said "But, eh I don't care man, I'm alive and breathing after Seventeen years of that, I graduated early, and moved out here after the final football game."
"You played football?" She asked, I nodded "Star quarterback for Coach Bayard" I said, she smiled "I play rugby."
I nodded "Thats wicked" I said, and saw it was time to close "I gotta close up" I said, and went and switched the sign to closed she looked at me "Come by The Whisky tonight-" I laughed.
"Sorry but, no I am trying to dodge dick one and dick two" I said "Bobby Dall and C.C. DeVille " I explained she laughed.
"Well, maybe come by later. I want to hang out. Luca says your cool" she said, I shrugged "Im not cool trust me. I'm a fucking tattooist" I said, she laughed "You act like a girl but guyish also" she motioned to my ripped jeans, a Black Sabbath shirt and baggy blue Jean coat, with my black cowboy boots.
"Hey, it works for me" I said, she laughed "Bye Andy."
"Bye Liss."

"-It was down 40-40 Fort Payne against Lee, I knew I had to win this or coach would kill me, and trust me that old man would bring out his 7mag" I said, Rikki, Bret and Liss laughed, Luca looked impressed "So when Lester threw me the ball I side swept number 82 and shot down the field 82, 34, and 69 covering me when I shot down and jumped over Lee's quarterback 21, and made the touchdown" I said, Lissa whooped and the guys looked impressed "And for the kick off Lester did good, final score was 40-47 Fort Payne wins, and I got to dunk Coach Bayard with water. We couldn't afford Gatorade at that point."
Liss laughed "Looks like you we're a awesome player" she said, I nodded "Coach said I was -still am- I was gonna play for Georgia but... some players from Lee got a hold of me and it wasn't good" I chuckled nervously.
She frowned "What happened?" Luca asked, I froze flashing back to that night.
"They cornered me in a alley and be at me with ballbats after the quarterback tried to rape me."
I didn't realized I'd said it until I saw the looks on their faces pity, sorrow, and pissed off, I shook my head "Sorry, I shouldn't of had said that, let's get back to drinking!" I shouted and ordered a round of Jack D for us all.
"How do you live with that?" Luca asked as they gave us whiskey, I took mine in one shot and said:
"Get drunk. Get rowdy. Its the only things I have left to do in this life.... guess I'm ready to die."