Chapter 4: Liss

"I know you!" I say as I look up at the girl at the bar. She's eating fries and downing whiskey. "You're that girl from the tattoo place." She smiles.

"And you're the girl with the tramp stamp." Andy lights up and Luca chokes on his drink.

"You gotta California License Plate?" He wonders and I laugh.

I lift up the back of my shirt and show him my new tattoo. It's only a couple days old.

"Sexy sexy, I bet Stud McHotStuff is gonna love it." Luca winks. "Have you gave him head yet?"

"You'll have to excuse Luca." I tell Andy and she laughs.

"Been here two whole minutes and he hasn't hit on me yet. You have him well trained, Carter." She says.

"What did you call me?" I wonder with a half smile.

"Carter, that's your name right?" Andy wonders confused.

"No she's Liss, Carter is her hotter than all hell brother." Luca sighs.

"That's why he didn't hit on me!" She laughs and I smile.

"He's a quarterback for the Giants and finer than fuck!" Luca gushes about my brother.

"Liss, that's an interesting name." Andy admits. "Is it short for anything?"

"Alyssa but I hate it." I say and she smiles.

"I know the feeling." She admits.

I go back to work and it stays steady for about an hour. No sign of as Luca calls him Stud McHotStuff but into everyone else on the planet Rikki.

We had went out after my shift here and we had a lot of fun. We drank a lot, like a lot. We ended up making out in the back of my car and having sex. We had agreed that we'd go out again but I haven't heard anything from him since that night, so about three days.

The bar dies down quickly to the point where it's only Luca and Andy at the bar and a random guy passed out in the bathroom. Luca says that he kinda looks like Tom Cruise if he was blond. '8/10' he had said.

My new favourite song comes on the radio and I run to turn it up. Talk Dirty To Me, by Poison. I turn it up and Andy smiles.

"These were the jackasses I was telling you about the other night!" Andy yells over the music.

"Poison?" I wonder and she nods.

"I tattooed their band logo on the drummer's arm." She explains.

"Oh they are fine!" Luca sighs. "I really need some action."

Andy and I start singing the song while I clean the bar. I get to the end of the bar as the last chorus plays. I pick up left over tequila shot glasses as I slip on some water on the floor, spilling leftovers tequila all over my Mötley Crüe shirt.

"Fuck me!" I mutter as I go to my bag.

As a rugby player, you got used to the fact that you were going to get ripped clothes on a regular basis. I pull a Led Zeppelin shirt from my knapsack and pull the Crüe one over my head. As I pull the Zeppelin one over my chest I hear:

"Take it off, baby!" A voice that I recognize right away, Rikki's brunette friend.

I point at him.

"I'm going to hurt you." I say.

The rest of their group walks in and they take seats at the bar. Luca and Andy are pretty deep in conversation so they don't notice. I grab them the alcohol of their choosing and Rikki smiles at me.

"The other night was fun, Liss." He admits and I smile.

"It was, I'll give you that." I say and he laughs.

"Wanna do it again?" Rikki smirks and I smile.

"Name the time and place." I smirk.

"Back room in five minutes?" He tries and I shake my head.

"I don't want to get fired." I say and he nods.

"Fair enough. When you get off then?" Rikki wonders and I nod.

"Sounds good to me." I smile and he smirks.

"Can't wait, sexy." Rikki winks and I smile.

"Lissy!" Andy looks down the bar at me like she's going to say something. When she sees Rikki and his group she stops. "I know you!" She points at Rikki. "You cried like a little bitch."

"Did not." Rikki mutters and his friends laugh.

"Yes, you really did." The New Yorker speaks up.

"Liss didn't cry!" Andy smiles. "Given I know how to swear in German now."

"You speak German?" The other blond wonders and I nod.

"I lived in Germany for two years, dad was military." I explain.

"You two know each other?" Brunette wonders.

"Yeah, that's Liss." Andy points to me.

"And that's Andy." I point back at her, Rikki and New Yorker laugh.

"That's Poison." Ashley explains. "Rikki, CC, Bret, and Bobby."

"Liss knows that! She gave head to Stud McHotStuff!" Luca yells.

"Luca! I'll kill you in your sleep!" I threaten and he laughs.

"Honey, you've been saying that for years now. I'm still here and I'm still queer!" He smirks.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I mutter and I run my hand under my bangs and to my cap. "I'm going to kill him."

It's quiet for a while before Rikki looks over to me.

"You have a tattoo now?" He wonders.

"Yeah." I half smile.

"Show me." Rikki smiles.

I lift up the back of my shirt again and Rikki pulls me so I'm sitting in the bar in front of him. He runs his thumbs across the fresh ink over and over again.

"I like it." Rikki says after a long while. "It's hot."

We spend the rest of my shift shooting the shit and talking about whatever comes to mind.

After my shift is done, I walk out the back door and Rikki is waiting for me outside. It's the beginning of March so the wind is still kinda cold. I wear blue jeans, a leather jacket over my Zeppelin shirt, my cap, and I pair of leather boots. Rikki is smoking, he blows clouds of smoke up into the air and watches as they fade to nothing. He puts out his smoke before coming over to me.

With his one hand, he tilts my chin up so I'm looking up at him. With his other, he pulls me closer to him. Leaving his hand across my tattoo. Rikki crashes his lips into mine and I snake my arms up around his shoulders. He kisses me deeply and picks me up off my feet, walking me back into the brick wall. I'm pinned between him and the wall and his hands roam my body. Eventually, they find their way up my jacket, under my shirt and to my bra. When we pull away we're both out of breath. His hands are still under my shirt.

"You were worth the wait." Rikki says simply before kissing my neck.