Chapter Twenty Nine part 2: Andy

We all went to Ol' Tyymers and JC was there, I laughed and hugged him he was a big black guy and a good friend to my uncles "JC you own this place?" I asked he shook his head and Jericho came up and smacked him on the back "No. I do."
I nodded and said "A round of Jim Bean for everyone!" I handed him a fifty, and C.C. wrapped his arms around me carful with my arm he grinned "Your too cute." I smiled "I saw you when Sylvania's quarterback brought me to the ground, you we're climbing the fence" I said, he smiled.
"I was gonna kick him ass... after i kicked Cole's."
I sighed and gave him his shot of Jim Bean "Drink and be happy my blonde boy" he smiled and dunked it back. He grinned "Now you" he said and gave me mine, i tossed it back quicker than him, and grinned he chuckled and kissed me as Zack stood up on a table "Hey! A toast to the 1984 Fort Payne Wildcats Football team! And our quarterback Andrea Cortez!" Whoops and whistles came and I bowed as C.C. wrapped his arms around me everyone drunk their shot of JB.
He kissed my shoulder "Wanna dance?" He smirked.
The night was filled with laughter and grins, memories and C.C. being surprised by me getting Class clown, and I smacked his arm.
My night got ruined as I saw my dad come in with his wife, but I went over anyway when he beckoned and he smiled "Andy. I'm truley sorry" he said "I shouldn't of treated you that way" he said, and Martha nodded "I'm sorry I threw your stuff away" she said, as C.C. came over wrapping his arms around my neck.
"Baby you okay?" He asked, I nodded.
My dad nodded "Who is this?" C.c. looked at me as I swallowed "My boyfriend. C.C. DeVille. "
My dad looked him in the eyes "Love my daughter?" "Yes sir." My dad nodded "I can see it in your eyes" he chuckled "You will treat her better than I ever did." Then "When she was a baby she was beautiful, she has turned into a bright young woman."
"Sir. She's turned into more than that" C.C. said "She is a beautiful. Talented. Caring girl. And she owns my heart" C.C. said looking at me, my heart fluttered as he kissed my cheek.
As the night carried on my dad left inviting us over to his house before he left, and my arm was hurting as in told everyone bye they said for me to come back more often, I hugged Zack and Jericho the most who we're both drunk off their ass and told me to come see them more.
Me and C.C. went back to the hotel, and as we laid in bed I said "Did you mean it?" He propped up on his arm looking at me "Mean what?"
"What you said to my dad."
He grinned "Every single word. Id kiss you but I am too scared I'd hurt you" he chuckled, I smiled "Don't let that stop you."
He kissed me, and using his mouth tonopen mine stuck his tongue in as he kissed me rough, his hands gripped my boobs and I gasped into his mouth as he chuckled "Shall we continue?" He said, I nodded and his hands trailed down lifting my shirt up and off of me, he leaned down and kissed my neck and started biting, I know he's gonna leave a hickey now.
As he reached for my pants he looked unsure, I just sighed "I'm not gonna kick your ass so you better do it or I will kill you" I warned, he laughed "After seeing you on the football field..." hebtrailed off and undone my pants.

We laid in silence my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat, nothing like sex after a football game, my arm hurt but, I wasn't about tobtell C.C. he'd blame himself, I grinned and kissed his chest he chuckled.
"I love you, Andy."
I looked up at him "As you have told me all night, and I love you. Probably more than you can imagine."
He lit up and kissed me, as fireworks exploded between us. I had a thought on my mind that's bothering me.
Why does my dad want us all to come to his house? And why does he keep trying to make amends? It makes no sense.