Chapter Eight: Liss

I run my hand under my nose and to my bottom lip. All I can taste is blood. I love rugby and I love hitting bitches but when I'm training a girl that's greener than goose shit and take an elbow to the nose\mouth area. That gets pretty ridiculous.

I walk up to my and Luca's apartment and open the door. I see Luca and Andy sitting on tables, Andy has been crying.

"Whats wrong?" I ask her and she half smiles.

"You're all bloody and you're asking me that?" Andy asks. "What happened to you?"

"Oh!" I say wiping the blood with the cuff of my sleeve. I guess I'm not used to people noticing me. "It happens all the time. What happened?"

Andy explains how much of a dick her old boss is and how he kicked her out. She lost her job and has no where to live.

"I found this one crying in the ally." Luca explains.

"Well honey, you can stay here as long as you need. If you need a job I could get you in at the bar?" I offer.

"I'll think about it but you guys really don't need to--" She starts.

"Stop it." Luca and I say at the same time.

Maybe it's a military brat thing, maybe it's an Italian thing (since Luca and I are both). Nobody gets left behind and everyone is always welcome.

I met Luca when I moved to Washington state, he's a military brat as well and was originally from Alabama. We became really fast friends.

We calm Andy down and I run to shower. I wash blood from my face and where it dripped onto my legs and arms. I scrub sweat, dirt, and grass and other leftover pitch off my body. I wash my hair and hop out.

I pull on a pair of blue jeans and a Motörhead shirt. My black are red hair falls wet around my shoulders and I brush it out. I take one last look in the mirror before I open the door and go back to the main room.

We talk for a while before deciding upon going to the mall to waste time. I mean I don't work today so I've got time to kill. Rikki said that he had plans for tonight but that could mean anything from we're going to hook up in my car to we're gonna drive all night to God only knows where. I love how unpredictable things are.

"Honey, I think you should get something for Stud McHotStuff." Luca tells me as we walk through the mall.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I wonder and Andy laughs.

"Like something sexy for him." She explains and I look at her.

"Aw honey, you are so stupid and cute." Luca says dragging me into a lingerie store.

"This is fucking dumb." I mutter as they stand me in the store.

"Just wait here." Luca tells me as he and Andy walk off into the store.

I sit crisscross apple sauce in the middle of the store. I put my chin on my hand and my elbow on my knee.  I look around at the girls shopping here, fucking whores. And my friends are dressing me from here. Fuck my life. Andy comes back about ten minutes later, dragging me further into the store. Luca is holding serval lacy things and I know I'm screwed.

"What size are you, honey?" Luca asks holding up different sizes of the same bra that shows off too much.

"Your waist is so tiny, I doubt you'd be any bigger than an XS." Andy says from behind me, she's holding thongs up to my jeans.

"Andy." I hiss and I slug her shoulder, she laughs and keeps sizing me.

"Try sizing her tits, I don't even think they make sizes that small." Luca smirks at Andy.

"Luca stop!" I complain and I feel blood rising to my face.

"Calm down Liss, no one is looking." He says looking around.

"Urgh." I sigh and cover my face.

"Ooh! What about the matchy things we were looking at?" Andy wonders.

"Yeah! C'mon Liss." Luca says leading me in a new direction.

After a while, I'm shoved into a change room with Andy, Luca waiting outside the door. I keep my eyes closed being very uncomfortable.

"Liss open your eyes." Andy tells me.

"We didn't whore you up too much." Luca says and I move my hands.

I stare at my body in the mirror, I'm covered for the most part. They have me wearing a black and red lacy bra and matching underwear. I don't look like a skank or whore.

"Good?" Andy wonders from behind me.

"Yeah, I mean I'm not a hooker or anything." I half smile and I hear Luca laugh.

"Does she look hot?" He calls.

"She looks smoking!" Andy tells him.

"And Stud McHotStuff is gonna go crazy?" Luca laughs.

"Without a doubt." She assures him.

"Very good." He says approvingly.

I put my normal clothes back on and I pay. As we walk out of the store, we run into Bobby and CC. I turn red because of the bag in my hand. They both look at Andy.

"Last night was fun." Bobby says and my eyes grow as I look at Andy. Luca laughs.

"Guess I wasn't the only one who got some ass last night!" He laughs.

Rikki and I sit of the hood of my car, leaning against the windshield. We are looking up at the stars. I hold onto his hand and have one of my legs thrown over his, my head is leaning against his shoulder.

"What are we?" Rikki wonders.

"Well I'm a girl and you're a--" I start and he laughs.

"I mean are we together?" He wonders.

"You tell me." I say and he smiles.

"Yeah, yeah we are." Rikki kisses my forehead. "If we didn't figure it out soon Bret said he was going to bang you."

"I'd hurt him." I smirk and he laughs.

"Thats what I told him." He smiles. "Why were you so shocked when I was talking to you that first day?"

"I got used to people not noticing me. For as long as I can remember, if it was at school or home, I was just Carter's little sister. I was never just Liss." I admit.

"Well I sure as hell noticed you! Those pretty green eyes and that sexy ass, it's hard not to." Rikki smiles.