A Thought (#3)

I find myself thinking about myself sometimes. It may sound weird, but it makes sense to me. And I think about how I'd ever tell them. Because I don't know how they'd react to the fact that I'd go both ways. I've written countless poems about it, without actually mentioning what it is. I don't know how to tell them about who I'd like to bring home to mama. I don't know how to bring it up, how to talk about it, or how to respond to their reactions. I've got so many questions and thoughts, and all I wanna do is finally tell them. I'm comfortable enough to tell friends, or even complete strangers, but I'm too afraid to tell my own family. It feels right, and though it may change, it's the current state of mind I'm in, and I'd like to be able to tell people about it.

So here's a fact: I'm bi

***

Update: Since I wrote this chapter, I've been figuring myself out and looking into a lot of sexualities, because I no longer feel like I identified as bisexual. The current date is January 11, 2016 and I'm trying out  a new set of pronouns for a bit. I've still got a long way to go in terms of discovering different parts of me.

***

Second Update:
I've finally found something I like identifying with. Demigirl. Basically, I present and mostly feel like a girl, but I don't feel a strong enough connection to that binary gender to fully identify as female. My pronouns are, and will be for a long time, she/her-he/him because I feel that both of those properly acknowledge me.