3.

Do to my money situation, I've never been to Okino's. When I got there the venue was huge. The large restaurant was black and silver. It resembled more of a club.

I got out of my taxi paying him $30. It's ridiculous to pay $30 for a 10minute drive but that's what happens when you live in a city that never sleeps.

I walked up to the door about to walk inside when this huge buff guy comes from the side. I didn't pay much attention to the people outside, it looked like they were waiting outside for something.

"Is your name on the list?" The guy pulled out a clipped board and stared me down waiting for an answer. I gulped a little scared.

"List? I didn't know there was a list?" I stammered out. He sighed rolling his eyes.

"Then get to the back of the line Miss." My heart started racing as I looked to the line. I have 10 minutes to be in that building with Julia.

"Umm, sir. Please, what can I do to get in that building right now? I have an important meeting with my boss and I will get fired if I'm not in there in 10 minutes." My face was hot and I could feel the beads of sweat start.

He looked at me up and down examining me. He gave me a funny smirk. Why does everyone need to do that? It isn't that hard to just be a decent person and let me by.

"Look lady maybe if you were a little more fuckable maybe I could let you in. But I don't fuck with ugly bitches so back of the line." He laughed in my face and pointed me to the end of the line. If there wasn't a lot of people outside I probably would have cried at that statement.

'It's okay. Words can't hurt me. I look fucking hot, screw him. Julia can understand this situation right? I'm so fired.'

I waited in the back of the line for about 7 minutes before the line began moving. The line kept stopping and starting because people were letting their friends who were late cut in.

"Did you here? Luciano is going to be here tonight? I heard he was on his way?" Two girls in front of me were squealing. I decided to be ignorant and listen in to their conversation.

"I heard he was coming here with Nicole Peters, I hope they aren't dating. He could get it any day of the week." They laughed making me chuckle on the inside. I can't let them know I'm listening.

"Oh shit, there he is." They started jumping up and down, freaking out. Wow, they are the definition of fangirls. I looked to the direction of where everyone was pointing and staring.

There he was stepping out of his sleek black sports car. Paparazzi swarmed him as he handed his keys to the valet and made his way to the restaurant. Just like everyone else I stared at him as he entered the building. Just before he made his way to the bouncer. Luciano turned his head and made eye contact with me. He stopped and gave me a sly smirk walking over to me. Shit shit shit.

"Omg is coming to talk to me." The two girls in front of me began smoothing out their dresses and fixing their hair. Maybe he was coming to talk to them. Then he walked straight pass them in front of me.

"You made it. Aren't you coming inside?" My voice was stuck in my throat. He was blatantly talking to me. This has to be a dream. Paparazzi and everyone else screamed and asked various of questions about who I was and why was Luciano speaking  to me. Even the two girls in front of me were saying stuff.

"Umm, my names not in the list." I played with the hem of my dress. He hummed and took my elbow in his hand. Luciano dragged me to the front door where the bouncer stood.