16.

Yesterday was a game changer for me. I talked to Theo for what felt like 10 minutes but it turned out to be 3 hours. I love how time just flies by when I'm with him. He was such an interesting person. He wanted to know about me and not just my work life and school but my hobbies and other interest. The only problem was when I asked about him he just kind of shrugged it off and said, 'you already know what I do.' To be honest I'm not satisfied with that answer. He had so much baggage and I want to know it all. I know I said I'd stay clear of him but I need to know what's behind his hard exterior.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked up from fidgeting with my fingers. I almost forgot where I was for a minute. Theo was taking me to meet the magazine editor.

"Cmon tell me what your thinking." He nudged my shoulder making me shiver internally. Oh my god. He has one more time to touch me before I lose it.

"How do you know I'm thinking? How do you know I'm not just singing in my head or something?" I tease him sending him a toothy grin. He looked at me for a moment taking his eyes off the road for a split second. He stared into my eyes then traveled down to my lips and all the way to my cleavage.

"Because I know you play with your hands when your thinking about something." He grinned as he cruised into a parking space near the tallest building on the street. I knew this place. It's the headquarters for Marie Claire magazine.

"No way." I gasped. Theo just grinned and hopped out of the car coming to my side.

"Theo, you got me an interview with Marie Claire magazine? I'm going to be in Marie Claire!" He held his hand out for me take.

"I knew you would be excited." He giggled as I did a little happy dance. Since our little talk yesterday I've been more comfortable around him. I feel like I can talk to him about anything.

"Cmon before were late." Theo held out his hand and I gladly took it as we walked into the huge building. The gigantic glass doors were pushed open by two large men in designer grey suits. They had black war pieces hanging from there ears all the way to there shoulders. I'm guessing their not just doormen but security.

"Welcome." They said in unison. My shyness came out and all I could do was nod my head and let Theo lead the way into the building. We walked up to the front desk to see a perky red head tapping away on her computer.

"Hello, I'm Theo and this is Kira. We're here for our appointment with Nina." I nearly fell over. I hope he's talking about Nina Garcia. She is one of the most famous fashion journalists of our generation. The girl held up her finger to Theo before softly speaking into her ear piece. She waited a moment before looking up to the both of us.

"Follow me please." She took off her headset resting it on her shoulders. The girl rose from her chair, her tall frame meeting the height of Theo. She could be a model herself, she was tall and she definitely had the body and looks for it.

"My name is Charlotte, Nina will be hear shortly she ran into some traffic, can I get you 2 anything." We arrived to an elevator. Her long manicured fingers pressed the button to the top floor. What's up with these fashion icons being on the top floor of there buildings? Why can't they just be ground level, Kira needs to be near the ground.

The ding of the elevator doors alerted me that we had arrived to the top. The entire time I was thinking back to a couple of days ago when Theo and I shared our passionate kiss in an elevator just like this one. I hadn't noticed until I felt a squeeze in my palm that I was shifting my weight on my feet.

"You can wait in her office. I'll get you both sparkling waters." Charlotte ushered us into a large office that was plastered in glass, marble, and silver. Everything was just spectacular.