15.

"Good morning." I opened my eyes, my vision slowly coming back from my sleepy estate. I rubbed my eyeballs finally sitting up. I was in a good mood because Kaihe, Raven, and I were going search

"Wake up already. Your boyfriends fiancé won't let us eat till you get up." Raven jumped on my bed making rise from my corpse like position. I looked around the room remembering I was in Theo's house and my mood immediately changed from groggy to worse.

"C'mon." Raven sounded annoyed as she shot up from the bed pulling my arm in the process.

"Alright I'm up, don't get your panties in a knot." Raven let go and proceeded to run out of the door. I stepped out of the bed, leaving tiny little footprints in the soft carpet as I made my way to the door. In stead of just barging my way through the door I peeped my head out being cautious of Theo or Lain. Even though Lain has his own house Theo insisted on his brother staying also. Goody.

"Morning." I jumped back in horror. My heart was pounding against my chest as I clutched my collar bone. I turned to see Lain with no shirt on and low rise jeans. He was glistening wet as he rubbed a white towel over his head.

"Cute pajamas." He was staring me down. I looked down at my toes wiggling them while ruffling the small embellishments on my grey shorts. I should have gotten dressed. If Lain likes this, no doubt Theo will die over it.

"Thanks." I mumbled shifting my eyes to him once again checking him out from head to toe. He was a great looking guy, sharing many features with Theo but I have to say Theo is the better looking of the two.

"I see you checking me out. If you wanted to join my shower that's all you had to say." Lain chuckled at me wrapping the towel around his neck. Oh brother.

"Get over yourself. I was looking at the person I might go to jail over because murder is calling my name." I shoved him out of my way and continued my dispute through the halls.

"Don't be like that." His voice was faint as I descended down the long stair case. I ignored him already smelling the freshly made pancakes.

"Kira!" Nicole ran from the stove almost knocking Kaihe over to hug me. She wasn't kidding when she said we were starting a new.

"So, I made pancakes. I wasn't sure which were your fave so I made rainbow, blueberry, chocolate chip, and gluten free." She gestured to the display of pancakes.

"Wow, you didn't have to do all of this." I was stunned. Little miss perfect was actually a psychopath. No wonder she only has her mother as a friend, the girl must have drove them away.

"But I wanted to." She started back cleaning again. Clanging pots and pans together as she put them away. I shifted my eyes to see Kaihe and Raven already looking at me. Then Kaihe mouthed, 'she's fucking nuts.' I giggled not knowing how loud I must have been.

"That was a cute laugh." I turned around to see Lain putting on a plain white t-shirt. Instead of saying anything back I decided to just enjoy my breakfast.

"Where are the plates?" I began searching for plates, Standing on my tippy toes to reach the cabinets.

"Right here." I felt a hand on my lower back and a strong tanned arm swing I front of face opening the cabinet to my right. My breath hitches as the hand slid from my back to my side gripping my chub.