Four ➸ He Wishes

(towards the end there's a bit of pg-13/14A stuff. It's not graphic, but read at your own discretion!! thanks)
➸➸➸

"Vikkkkk," I was barely awake when I heard my name being whispered.

"Vikram," I opened my eyes a crack when I recognized the voice of Lachlan.

"What," I mumbled sleepily. I feel his long finger reach out to my face and brush the dark locks of hair out of my eyes.

"You need this cut," He twirled a piece around his index finger. I smiled at his gestures.

"Yeah, you're right. Can you come with?" I was gradually waking up more. He didn't reply, just moved forward and rested his head on my chest. I took this time to glance at the alarm clock with the time lit up in an eery shade of blue. It read 2:37AM. What was Lachlan doing up at this hour? Before I could even ask, he answered my question as if he could read my mind.

"Nightmares," He whispered sadly. I ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair. I quietly murmured words of nothing until his eyes shut and his breathing evened out. I tried to fall asleep too, but I couldn't. I also didn't want to disturb Lachlan by moving so I kept still. Eventually, I fell asleep too with a fragile boy laying in my arms.

When we woke up again, the sun was high in the sky and shining over the city. As soon as I opened my eyes, I regretted it. Wincing at the burn in my eyes, I shook Lachlan until he was grumbling about it being too early to wake up. I smiled and wriggled out from under him. As soon as I left he pulled the thick covers over his head and turned around. I laughed.

When he fell back asleep, I had a sneaky idea. I walked to the window and peaked out, making sure no one was home yet. All clear. Next, I tiptoed out of my bedroom and ran into the kitchen, opening the freezer and pulling out the three trays of ice sitting in it. Perfect. I threw all the cubes into a bowl and filled it to the top with cold water. After, I hurried back to my room. I quietly walked over to the sleeping boy. The water sloshed in the bowl. I pulled back the covers slowly and he stirred a little. I paused, holding my breath. Once he settled, I attacked. I dumped the contents on his face and chest. It was an immediate reaction.

"Shit!" He sat up quick with wide eyes. He looked around and narrowed his eyes once he saw me. "Vikk!"

I smiled cheekily. He started picking up some ice cubes off the now drenched bed and I was confused. Was he cleaning?

He stood up and walked towards me, hands full of the cold cubes. I walked backwards as I realized his goal.

"No- Lachlan no, no, no," I chanted, putting my hands up. He grinned and ran forward. I didn't even have time to react before there was ice sliding down my chest and back. I shrieked and fell backwards onto the floor. He took this opportunity to straddle me. He sat just below where my boxers sat on my hips and I felt jolts of excitement run through my body. Essentially, he was sitting on my crotch and I couldn't lie: I enjoyed it.

But all lust-filled thoughts vanished once he was lifting the edge of my boxers and tossing piece of ice down them. I screeched at the freezing cubes and scrambled to get away so I could get them out. Lachlan sat still though, keeping me in place and laughing until tears ran out of the corners of his striking blue eyes. I moved my arms to push him off, but he took them and pinned them above my head with a strong grip.

He was leaning over me. My arms pinned above me. He was straddling my waist for God's sake. My face was bright red. I was hard. And I knew Lachlan knew because he was giving me an embarrassed smile because he didn't know what to do. So instead of thinking intelligently, I let my body do whatever the hell it wanted in this state. I moved my hips to get friction on his bum and his face burned probably more than mine, but he didn't move. Instead he let go of my hands and unsurely rans his fingers down my naked chest. I took his face between my hands and brought him closer to mine.

"Lachlan, may I kiss you?"

He nodded.

I closed the distance between us by pressing our lips together. He was inexperience and the kiss was a bit messy, but fuck it was good. He shifted so he was more on top of me, our bodies pressed against each other rather than him sitting more up than down. I pulled away and breathed in heavily. His kissing were intoxicating and left me wanting more.

A door closed outside and my head snapped to the window. I gently moved Lachlan off of me and ran to the window, looking out into the driveway. Sure enough, my mom's car was sitting in the driveway. I groaned. Lachlan tossed me a shirt and sweats so I threw them on and watched as he went through my closet. He pulled out a red hoodie that I never wear anymore. He threw on that as well as a pair of black jeans that I bought him the other day.

His face was still flushed red and I noticed he was still very much turned on. But I was too and I knew you could see it through the grey sweats. I heard the front door open and Mum called for me. I hoped that for some reason, she wouldn't see my 'problem' and that I could leave and go back to the blonde boy waiting for me.

Thankfully, she just wanted me to help her move a heavy bag of groceries. I strategically held the bag in front of my crotch and when it was finished, I hurried upstairs. I told Lachlan I was having a shower and magically, when I returned, neither of us were hard. I took his hand and we laid together in my bed, watching movies on my laptop.

We may or may not have kissed a few times, too.

➸➸➸
look at those cuties mMM
over 1000 words of fluff nice
thanks for reading!!
you guys are the sweetest everrr