six

to Luke:

I'm on my way.

from Luke:

can't wait to meet you :)

-Adalynn-

I walked down the street and stopped near a bus stop. I got out money and waited for the next bus going to the same place I was. it took all of four minutes for the next bus to come and i got on. no one else was getting on the bus but me. i put a few coins into the little pay slot and sat down in a front seat. i gave the driver the instructions and she told me to next stop was right in front of that apartment and that it would take all of 10 minutes to get there. i thanked her and got out my phone. i looked through my messages to see all zero texts from all zero friends waiting for me. i went to the wattpad app and looked at my notifications to see which books had updated. one of my favorites had just updated the night before and i opened it. harry had just found out that louis was about to die and was sitting beside him in the hospital bed. (an: I'm making this up js) i was waiting for a plot twist for louis to live and they would live happily ever after.

that never happened. louis died on that hospital bed in harry's arms a few moments later and the story went on. harry was devastated and locked in a fog for months. just going day by day trying to distract himself from the pain. he was managing well until someone showed him the yearbook from his old high school. the first page of the book was a large picture of him and louis and he broke down. he ended his life later that day. 

i exited the app and sat there. wow. there are no words left to say. that was the worst thing i have ever read. it was so sad yet i felt like it was one of the greatest stories on the app. you would expect it to end happily like all the others on the app. it made yo think that something good would happen and then it went downhill, like life does sometimes. you planned one thing and something comes along to ruin it for you. I kept thinking about the book when the driver snapped me out of my thoughts. "dear, we're at the stop." i looked at her and smiled. i thanked her one last time and got off the bus. 

i looked up at the apartment building in awe. the apartment building was beautiful. i stood outside the door for a few minutes thinking about going in or bailing. i started walking back to the bus stop when my phone started buzzing in my pocket. 

from ashton:

are you almost here?

to ashton:

yeah. but i think i'm going to go back home.

from ashton:

get your butt up here. luke will not shut up and we need to practice.

to ashton:

okay. i will see you in a second.

i put my phone back in my pocket. i walked back up to the building and went inside. i walked to the elevator and pressed the 24th button. it didn't take too long to get to the floor and i got out. room 345G. i kept looking at the doors until i saw the door 345G. i decided i would walk in since they were playing already. you could hear them out in the hall. the door was unlocked, much to my luck. 

"Even when the sky is falling down

Even when the earth is crumbling 'round my feet

Even when we try to say goodbye

And you can cut the tension with a knife in here

'Cause I know what'll happen

If we get through this

And if the earth ends up crumbling down to its knees baby

We just gotta get out

And if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around baby

We just gotta get out

We just gotta get out"

"okay guys that was great! start from the beginning and try to go through the whole song?" cheers from all the boys except ashton. he was looking at me with a smile on his face. "ashton? do you have a problem with that?" ashton looked at luke and smiled wider.

"no. but she might." his smile covered most his face. "who? adalynn isn't here yet so--" he cut himself off and stood there for a second. he turned slowly and looked down at me. "you're super tall." i laughed as i looked up at him. he picked me up by my waist and started to swing me around. "adalynn! you came!" he whispered in my ear, giggling.

"of course. it's great to meet you and talk to you outside the screen." he set me down and continued to stare at me in wonder. "guys. me and adalynn are going out for coffee or something. practice if you like or whatever." he said to the boys, not looking at them. he continued to look at me as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out into the sun outside.

______________

guys i love this chapter! how do you guys like the story so far? any good? the wattpad fanfic she's reading earlier in this chapter will actually reflect on later in the book from what I've planned for the book to be like but she's not going to die. no one is as far as I'm concerned lol. anyways vote and comment what you think of the book so far. love you guys :)

question: who is your favorite in 5SOS?