seven

-Aadalynn-

We walked around downtown. Luke smiled down at me every once in awhile. we looked in windows and pointed out stuff we liked. we passed some stuffed animal shop and Luke pulled me in. i walked after him laughing to myself. he pulled me straight over to the stuffed penguins and pointed one out. "i'm going to buy this penguin and it's going to live in my apartment." i looked up at him and raised an eyebrow at him. he tried to pick up off the top shelf. "luke. that penguin is bigger than you are. you don't need it." he frowned and continued to try to pick it up off the shelf. i wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him away from the shelf.

he wouldn't budge right away, but eventually he let go of the shelf. "you are basically a child lucas." he pouted and grinned at me. "you had your hands on my waist." he blushed as he looked to where my hands lay on his waist. "i guess i just like my hands around your waist." i shrugged and took my hands from his waist.

we left the stuffed shop and continued to walk around. luke made me stop walking to go into a coffee shop. he asked for a latte and got me something iced. he came back with an iced vanilla latte and i thanked him. we sat down for a few minutes and he started talking. "what is your favorite thing about summer." i looked at him and thought about it for a second.

"i like the summer rain. i like when i lay outside in the grass and it hits my face softly."

he looked at me and smiled widely. "i like that answer. seems like you." i stared back at him and sipped at my coffee. "it seems like me? lucas hemmings, you barely know who i am." i laughed at him and pulled out my now buzzing phone. my friend was calling me.

"hello? hey jasper! well i'm actually out with a friend right now."

"oh. sorry i was going to ask if you wanted to come over and binge watch some shows on netflix like friends or orange is the new black. american horror story maybe?"

"i would actually love to, but i'm out with my friend luke. i can maybe come over later?"

"sure. finish up with your little date and i'll meet at yours. love ya."

"well its not a date jasper. it's just me and a friend hanging out." i laughed at him. "you need to get your own life. you have a boyfriend. go out with him today instead of waiting for me."

he had hung up before i could finish that sentence. i rolled my eyes and put my phone away. "i'll have to leave soon. have to go home because my best friend is waiting for me." he groaned and stood up. "no. please stay. let's go back to mine we can watch tv and cuddle." i stood up and walked beside him. "you have to get back to practice. i'll stick around awhile because you want me to but no cuddling." luke began to pout and i giggled at him. "why can't we cuddle? you look cuddly and calum doesn't want to cuddle because apparently you're replacing cake with lucalynn." "i don't cuddle." i looked at him without smiling. "well i will make you cuddle with me babe. you have to no choice."

i stopped walking and he turned to look at me. "no. don't call me babe. that's sick dude." i laughed at his face and started to walk again. we finally made it to his apartment building and went straight for the elevator. we got to his floor and he unlocked the door. the guys were sprawled out all over the living room, none of the instruments in sight. the couch was empty so i went over and sat down. i ended up laying down and drinking someone's soda pop. after a few hours of just watching television with the boys, i ended up falling asleep. i was sleep for two or three hours before i woke up to feel someone's arm around my torso. my hand was tangled with whoever was holding me. i turned around and looked to see luke. so he was serious. 

what a loser.

___________

guys this is actually cool like wow. you're not welcome bc i actually suck writing. i better get into college lol. well guys ily and i hope you are liking the story so far. don't want to seem too pushy but i mean guys it would be great to see you all checking out my other fanfic Fantasy:) love you! don't forget to vote and comment!