seventeen

I watched Luke as he snored lightly. it was six in the morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. I was inches from him, listening to his snores and the quiet thumping of his heart. his grip on my waist tightened as he pulled me closer and whimpered lightly. he shuddered and pulled me even closer, if that was even possible. "stop. please don't leave." he cried this out loudly, startling me. he was having some type of nightmare. "no. please! i'm sorry!" he cried out again. i reached out to his face with my small, warm hands. i traced the outline of his lips. 

"it's okay luke. i'm here." his eyes fluttered open and looked into my green eyes. "you're here! oh my god. that dream was so real. i thought you had left me." i frowned at what he was describing. he would be the one to leave me long before i left him. "i'm here to stay for now." i whispered to him. he closed his eyes and so did i. he played with my hair as i traced over his facial features. he was awake now. he sat up, pulling me with him. "let's go make some breakfast." i laughed and pulled him out of bed.

he was just in some tight Calvin Klein's. i tried not to stare at him, but he made no effort to look away from me. "what are you staring at?" i laughed, pulling his shirt down over my underwear more. as i crossed my arms over my chest it rose up to my belly button. he laughed at me as i took the bunched up shirt and tried to fix it. he skipped to my side and pulled me to a stop. "guess who we're meeting today." he grinned at me, his lip ring shining in the hall light. 

"Halsey." my jaw dropped. Halsey. he smiled at my expression and threw me over his shoulder. "let's go eat so we can get ready to meet her." i squealed at him as he ran down the stairs quickly. we went straight to the kitchen. he pulled out a pan and the ingredients to make pancakes. i grabbed my iPod and speaker, plugging it up. invisible by the guys played loudly. luke smiled over at me. i was glad i had him and the boys.

i sung the lyrics loudly, twirling around the kitchen as luke cooked. he joined in with me eventually, smiling down at me. there was a sparkle in his eye. "i was already missing before the night i left. just me and your shadow, and all of my regret." i sung to him. "who am i? who am i? when i don't know myself. who am i? who am i? invisible." he sang back. we continued until the song was over, us laughing at each other for being dramatic during the song. the kitchen door swung open, revealing three sleepy boys in just their boxers.

they looked at luke dancing by the stove and then at me. i had on no shorts. just luke's t-shirt that didn't cover much. "don't look at my girlfriend!" luke shouted at the guys, bringing me behind the island where no one could see the lower half of my body. "adalynn?" calum looked at me. "hmm?" i raised my eyebrow at him. "how did you do it?" i looked at him confused. "do what?" he laughed at me. "how did you manage to get luke so fucking whipped?" michael and ashton laughed at me red face.

"calum!" luke yelled and tackled the asian on the ground, "i am not asian!"  i had said that out loud, "you did say it out loud. you know i'm not asian!" he yelled from under luke. "get your boyfriend off me!" calum yelled. i would have put on shorts if i knew that they were still here. i thought they had gone home to their flat. "you were staring at my girlfriend while in her panties!" luke sat on top of calum. "bro she was right in front of me. i'm not going to take her from you." luke looked at him. "chill out luke. she's yours. she doesnt want any of us." i laughed really loud at the guys. they looked at me confused. i laughed louder when one of their songs came on. 

"what are you laughing at lynn?" michael frowned, pulling luke off of calum. luke went back to sitting on calum when michael let his arm go. "it's just really funny to watch luke sit on cal. and how he's getting jealous because he thinks cal was watching me earlier." calum frowned at me. "it's not funny to me! he's crushing me." "luke, he wasn't watching me the way you're thinking about. he was most likely confused at why i was dancing around like a drunk penguin." 

luke looked up at where i was standing. after a moment he got off of calum's stomach. he went back to the stove where the smell of burnt pancakes came from. "shit. calum you ruined my pancakes!" calum put his hand over his heart and gave luke a look of mockery. "who? me?" he smirked at luke. luke ran back over to calum, launching himself at the shorter boy. i put my hand on luke's chest, making him stop completely. "we can still eat the pancakes. put them on plates and eat your food. you guys are like five-year-olds i swear." i rolled my eyes at the boys. they put their heads down in embarrassment and walked to the table. luke put the pancakes onto five plates and passed them out to everyone.

  i rushed all the boys to eat so we could go meet halsey soon. "hurry! hurry! hurry!" i shouted at them  as they got dressed. i got groans from michael who was lying on the couch, face down. "michael get up! halsey is waiting!" he got up and put on his pants that he wore yesterday and pulled his shirt over his messy hair. "lead the way lynn." i skipped down toward the elevator in front of the boys, first one in first one out. i couldn't wait to meet the girl that i loved to hear sing every possible moment i could listen to her music.

______

i finally updated! yay annaelise! lol i'm super bored and i really hope that i get my phone back tonight so that i can text bae back. anyways i have to go guys. going home rn. love you all. dont forget to vote and comment!