eighteen

I watch as the four guys walk toward the terminal. one by one, they turn around and smile sadly at  me and I just stare back with no emotion. they had to leave again. i thought that they were home for awhile, but i was wrong. graduation was soon, just a month away and then i could join them for the american tour. luke turned around and stopped for a moment. "adalynn." he called to me. i looked over at the blue eyed boy. 

he looked back at his three band mates and then at me. luke muttered something to ashton, who was closest to him. he walked quickly over to me and picked me up. "we will be back soon love." i buried my head into his neck and he rested his chin on my head. i pulled away and smiled one more time. "bye luke." i looked up at him. before he could answer i turned my back to him and walked off. luke was calling for me to come back but i had to get away before i started crying.

"adalynn!" he cried my name out and i walked faster. I heard his footsteps behind me before i felt his arms. luke spun me around as i tried to walk off again. "this is not goodbye. this is just a 'see you later'." he looked at me and i nodded. i didn't believe a word that came out of his mouth. luke is going to be gone for months, not coming back until January. 4 months. he would forget about me before i could blink.

"okay." i stared at him blankly. he let me go and i looked down. "do you not believe me?" he whispered to me, pulling my chin up. "no." i was flat out with him. i didn't care anymore. did it really matter at this point. i seemed to just find the negative in everything these days. "i'll always be with you love. we may not be in each others presence all the time but we will always be in each others hearts. you're worried about me finding someone better? no one is better than you." he glanced back at michael who was calling him now.

"we have to go now. we will be back in four months. i love you more than you know." i watched him turn away and walk into the terminal. "i'll see you in four months." i whispered to myself.

__________

Thanks for voting and sorry that it was so short! love yall!