twelve

it was now a regular thing for Luke to sneak in at night. no one ever noticed or heard us talking or watching Netflix. we usually just cuddled and watched some terrible movie on netflix. he would always laugh and I would have to quiet him down by stuffing a pillow over his mouth. friday night my parents left me at home for the weekend while they went to New York for a business trip. my mum was probably more excited about my date Saturday night than I was. she made me promise to call her and tell her how things went.

it was finally Friday and my parents had packed up and were at the door. my little sister, Natalie was waiting outside for her friend to come pick her up for the weekend. I hugged my mother and father and walked out on the porch with them. I hugged my sister goodbye before she could run to her friends car. "Tabitha!" she ran to the car and they drove off. a taxi pulled up to the curb. they hurried off and I went back into the house. the house to myself. if no one was here to watch my every move then I can do as I please.

I took off my pants and changed into a big t-shirt. I put on the thickest socks I could find and turned up the heat. I walked into the kitchen, leaving my pants in the middle of the large hallway. I danced over to oven and turned it on. I danced back to the fridge and hummed to a song from luke's band practice Wednesday. I twirled around to the oven unwrapping the pizza and sliding it into the oven.

I jumped on the island and sat there. I drew patterns on the counter and tried to remember the words to the song. I was mostly just making up words and giggling at myself. "it's actually she looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear." I heard Luke's voice in my ear and felt his hand on my hip. I hopped down off the counter. "Luke! are you serious? knock before you enter!" he chuckled and snuggled his nose into my hair. "I've seen you in your panties before." I rolled my eyes at him. "because it was dark and don't say the word panties. it makes me cringe." I wrinkled up my nose. he laughed again and his breath fanned my neck. "panties."

where are your parents?" Luke asked, looking up at me. he lifted me back on the counter before I could go grab some pants. "they went all the way to New York for a business trip this weekend. they will be back Monday or Tuesday. maybe later." he nodded and called for my sister. "she's at a friends while they're gone." he nodded again and walked to the oven to pulled out my pizza as the timer buzzed. we let it cool down and we split it for the both of us. luke wanted to stay the night so I gave him some sweats that my brother left behind when he went to college last year.

_______________________

"our date is tomorrow." he whispered as we stared at the ceiling. he had me in stuck to his side with a firm grip on my waistline. "I know." he smiled at me and closed his eyes. "Luke don't hold me like that." he sat up for a moment and took his arm from my waist. "why not?" he frowned while his eyebrows creased down the middle. "it feels to lovey dovey. it feels like you might play me." I whispered the last part.

"I would never play you. and I'm going to continue to hold you like that. get used to it." he laid back down and pulled me with him, wrapping his arm around my hips again.

__________________

guys this is bad but i had to write fast so i could shower quickly after. but do you guys want to like know more about me because i mean you guys probably have no clue wtf I'm doing lol. okay so leave questions or crap below if you want :).love you all. don't forget to comment and vote!