nine

from Luke:

I'm outside your window. open up.

to Luke:

I'm not opening my window.

from Luke:

why not?

to Luke:

bc i have homework to do Luke.

from Luke:

I came to help and it's cold out. if you don't open up I will bust your window open.

to Luke:

if I open up my window you better not wake up my parents.

-Adalynn-

I got off my bed and headed to the window to unlock it. as I flipped it unlocked I headed towards my dresser to get some shorts out while he was here. the window slid open and Luke slid in quietly. he slid the window shut and sat down on my bed, picking up some work and looking at it. I locked my door just in case my parents wanted to check on me. I walked back over to my bed and sat down beside Luke.

I grabbed some work and started to work on it. as i finished up maths, I wanted something to eat but didn't want to go downstairs. Luke was trying to work on my science homework. he didn't know what the hell he was doing. I took my binder out of his hands and finished it myself. I finished all of my homework by 2am and just laid there for a moment.

Luke was still here, on my left and was looking through his messages. I looked over his shoulder and saw him texting Calum about being at my place. I giggled in his ear and got up, walking over to my mini fridge. I got out a slice of pizza and a juice box. I walked back to my bed and unlocking my door on the way. I finished the pizza all except for the crust and luke took it from me. I drank my juice box and put it down on my nightstand.

I turned on my alarm and got under the covers. Luke looked at me expectantly and I cut off the light. "Luke, get out of my house I have to wake up early for school tomorrow." he chuckled and stayed where he was. "nah. I'll stay until you fall asleep." I sat up and turned my light back on. I stared at him with my eyebrow raised at him. "Luke, I sleep without shorts. get out." "you act like I mind seeing you without pants."

he smiled a cheeky smile and continued to stay where he was. I sighed and turned my light off, throwing my shorts in the corner of my room. I closed my eyes and Luke started to talk again. "I hope you don't have a ride home from school tomorrow because I'm coming to get you." I ignored him and fell into a peaceful sleep with Luke's arm around my waist.

_______________

guys this is actually a good book i think anyways. lol just kidding but its better than what i can usually write. anyways i love you all and hope you're liking the book so far. don't forget to vote and comment!