Confession Juuzou X Reader part ll LEMON

I urge you to read part l it is indeed not a lemon but like a book you do need to read it to understand some parts (: if you choose not to  then you are more than welcome to continue. Shall we ?

"I don't know about this porn, you speak of but I watched this." Juuzou pushed the phone in front of my face, adjusting to the bright light coming from his phone I rub my eyes... yup porn.

"You don't have to watch this stuff." I chuckled, as most of it is unrealistic and I'm definitely not as flexible as the girl in the video.

"I know but... I don't want to let you down."

I dismissed his fears, he could never let me down, but I'd much like to bypass the conversation before he tells me a bit too much like he likes watching these types of videos, I don't mind but still I wouldn't want to know.

Pulled out of my thoughts as my black legging pulled from my body, pulling me up by my hands, Juuzou raises my shirt over my head, kissing down my neck slowly leading to my chest, stopping at the hem of my bra his hands shaky as he unhooks it.  Kissing down my chest coming to one of the sensitive buds, gently twirling his tongue around one as he slowly rubs his rough fingers over the other. Lustful moans escaping my mouth as I arch my back. Clutching the covers as he bites down before kissing down my torso, fingers lightly tugging on the waistband of my panties, Juuzou kisses around the hem.

Looking up at me as he slowly removes the last piece of clothing, flinging it to the ground I feel a sharp pain before I cry out.

"They.... They said it will hurt at first." A very nervous Juuzou informs me as  he inserts a finger inside of me, kissing my inner thigh.

I nod, soon that pain bypassed and slowly curling his finger he inserts another doing the same, the sounds of my moans filled the room. Every once and a while I'd peer down him, seeing a evil grin creep across his lips obviously happy with himself. Speeding up curling his fingers much faster pumping them in and out before roughly bitting onto my thigh my hips buck at the painful sensation. Pulling me closer to the edge Juuzou sits on the floor, legs criss  crossed , curious of his next action I'm soon shown as he dips down, roughly running his tongue over the bundle of nerve between my legs, arching my back at the new blissful feeling, running his tongue back and forth my hands tangled into his white locks, squirming at his touch Juuzou pins my legs down, digging his nails into my thighs piercing the skin. The rush of pain and pleasure build up in the pit of my stomach.

'I'm ...I'm' A sentences unable to form in my head.

'mmmm.' Juuzou hummed in response sending a small vibration to my core

Pulling away Juuzou pulls himself to the bed climbing on top of me. Placing his lips upon my own, perfectly matching up as he passionately kisses me as his fingers still work magic between my legs. Gasping for air while his lips trail up my neck stopping cm from my ear.

'I love you so much baby.' Juuzou whispers rubbing the bundle of nerves between my legs faster

'I...-'

Without finishing my sentience one last moan escapes my mouth before the knot in my stomach unravels, throwing me into ecstasy, every bit of my body was on fire, heat runs through my veins, senses all dashing through my body meeting up in one stop that happens to be my aching core. Snaking my arms around his neck as he kisses me, slipping his tongue across my partially open mouth, running his tongue across mine, pulling back he looks into my eyes. 

"Did I do good ?" Juuzou perks up his ecstatic voice jolting me back to reality

My cheeks hot