Him || Levi x Abused Reader

"Your love, is it greater for him than it is or ever will be for me ?" Levi's voice grew cold over the past hour.

Yelling and screaming stole my voice as I reply with a whisper.

"I will never love you like I loved him. My heart fluttered at his sight, my throat dried at his words, my skin tingled at his touch.

I won't promise that you are the first one I have ever loved because that would be a lie, I loved him with every thing I had.

However, one day the sight of him made me fret, his words that were so loving became full of disgust, his touch... Well his touch wasn't as gentle. But I stayed, I still loved him.

It's true I gave him everything and received nothing, I wanted nothing, just his love, I thought I had it.

I thought.

When the sight of you made my heart ache, yours also ached for me, when I doubted your words, you repeated them, when I flinched at your every move, you'd  gladly prove once again a touch could be gentle.

It must have been difficult, loving a broken girl, but you stayed.

The tears that use to come at night from sadness now only come from happiness, to be gone, to be away, to be safe.

So, to answer your question.

My love was never greater for him than it is or ever will be for you."