Sparring Levi x Reader LEMON

You know the drill Levi + One shot = Endless Profanity so read at your own risk my little cadets.

Kicking dirt as the others spar with each other, preparing for the next expedition, waiting for my partner to return though doubt sat in the back of my mind that he will be my partner any longer . The sting in my ankle still present.

Reiner's grip on my ankle tightened as I attempted to kick aiming for his neck, standing on one leg I start to slip, twisting my ankle loosening his grip, a sting ran through out my lower leg. Throwing a punch connecting my knuckles with his nose as a small crack was heard. Reiner and I have never seen eye to eye and today was no different, still having harsh feelings for his inappropriate touching at breakfast this morning I let all my rage out. straddling his torso a rain of punches leaving my forearms letting tears stream my face. Pulled to my feet and dragged away from the pitiful man before me gaining a death stare from Lance Corporal. Fingers dig into my waist as I fight back.

"Let me go, LET ME THE FUCK GO.'" I yell

"Calm down, (f/n). You could have killed him." Eren's voice rang through my head

"Jaeger.." I growl through my teeth dragging out the r in his name. Eren eases up his grip allowing me to pull away and jumping into my battle stance ready to take on whoever got in my way.

"Did I ask you to interrupt their Sparring, Cadet Braun can handle his own correct ? "

a familiar voice spat behind us as Eren stiffens and salutes

Fuck..

''Y-Yes, Captain, He can.'" Eren studders out before returning back to Armin, his sparring partner

'Cadet (l/n) I will see you in my office within the hour.

I nod

••••

Walking into the building along with the rest of the Cadets, snickering can be heard among the 104 trainees

"If he can't take (f/n) than he should just join the Military Police." Cadet Springer scoffs as Armin shoots me a shy sympathy smile, as if Connie is any better then me, my blood boils but I stay calm wanting to kick his legs out from under him.

" indeed" I hear no other that Corporal himself agree

Earning a shit faced grin from Connie with that boost he'll be bagging on me for weeks just to get another notice from Captain Levi.

"For fuck sake." I whine to myself

Was I that bad, If so why am I even here, am I just taking up space? Coming to a full stop letting everyone pass apathetic to get to my superiors head quarts. As the halls clear I slowly make my way to my death.

"Oh (f/n) I've heard about the little incident this afternoon with your partner." Hanji yells from the opposite side of the hall as she races to me, jumping into the air and clicking her boots together. I chuckle, out of all the horrid scenes she has witnessed over the years she's still ecstatic, always a beaming smile plastered on her face

"Shut it, Shitty Glasses." Levi mumbles waving me into his office

... even when she's insulted by Corporal.

She takes the hurtful words and smiles as if they were compliments. Standing in front of Levi's desk I notice papers neatly stacked into two piles I expected one was finished and the other unfinished. Boots click against the wooden floor softening when they hit carpet, anxiety runs through my veins as I await his abusive words. Sitting down in front of me with the same deadpanned expression he always wears. Awkward silence shared between the both of us until I muster up the courage to break it.