More Than Enough Levi x Reader

Tracing the old wood ceiling with my eyes as I peer up from the king sized bed. The moonlight

illuminates just enough of the room in order for me to see. Fingers leaving their existence in my (h/l) (h/c) hair as it lays upon his pillow.

Finding myself in his bed again, new night, old circumstance, blaming myself, as always.

Why am I never enough ?

"I saw." was the only thing that could pass my swollen lips

"And?" The raven haired man questions, twirling another piece of my hair around his finger

"and.." I hope for a answer

••••••

With a sigh I depart from Commander Erwin's office. I was told Levi wouldn't have paper work or if any, it wouldn't be much, thanks, Eyebrows. Pinching the bridge of my nose from anger before lugging the pile of papers weighing half of my weight down to Levi's office. Toppling over as the papers win against strength they scatter the air as they slowly fall to the ground.

Cursing at my self I carefully stack them back into a neat pile without getting any dirt or dust on them or Levi would just flip out. Slightly looking up I see a glimpse that made my throat go dry. Quickly looking back up as the brown haired girl pulls away from that raven haired short jerk known as my Captain. Flashing him a smile she disappears down the corridor thankfully the opposite as I. Waiting for a lengthy time, not sure if it was to gather myself or to ensure him I saw nothing. I stand to my feet, heart heavy. Light knocks, as my knuckles leave the hard wood as if I didn't want him to hear me.

"Name, Business." His voice stern

"Cadet (L/n), Paperwork from Commander Smith." My voice weak

Swallowing hard as seconds pass without answer, startled by the sudden movement of the door swung open, Levi stands aside, letting me pass, I do so. My feet swiftly pace themselves to his desk, placing the papers down and back to the door.

"Did I excuse you ?" Levi questions, still standing at the door

"No, No you did not Captain."

Over the years I have learned how to talk to Levi, how to stand up for myself, though I've never fucking left and never looked back.

Why is that ?

Pressing down on the belt of my harness allowing it to fall to the floor, placing a small kiss on my neck just below my ear.

That's why...

"Bad boy talking fast talking dirty, he tells me that I'm hot so I tell him that I love him."

••••••

"And" The confusion obvious in his voice " Don't I always come back to you?"

"And, I'm done." I shake my head, pulling myself to my feet

"Girls your age, never mean what the say."

A cruel chuckle leaves Levi's lips as my hand stops on the cold steel doorknob, I stand there, paralyzed

"I've heard those words a few times." Levi reminds me of my past outbursts

"I hope Sasha was worth it." I hold back tears as I pass the threshold I will never be passing again.

My heart throbs as if I've just been stabbed, as today replied over and over, her brown hair pulled perfectly into a ponytail,swings in the air twirling out into the hall. I can't take anymore.