It Was Always You Mello x Reader LEMON { Requested }

So writers block has been kicking this authors ass, four different stories I attempted to write for Mello. Anyway as requested I hope you enjoy your one shot it took me over two weeks I believe, if that, I didn't want to just post whatever because I wanted it to be just right. (Could have spelling mistakes as I am coming down with a cold and not feeling well)

- Captain of the Captain

The sun was high up in the sky as the clouds slowly hid it's golden rays away as the younger kids played tag out in the yard, the smell of tulips and freshly cut grass flowered the air as it passed through the opened windows of the large home. It would be a perfect spring day if it wasn't for Near and Mello, once again fighting upon who was to gain L's title as they one day shall surpass him.

"Who's to say L should die ?" I question

"Oh come on Princess, he's the definition of risk with a fucking pulse" Mello pushes past Matt

"Indeed, for a intelligent detective he sure gives out too many opportunities " Near chimes in

"Stop calling me that and you're one to talk, just the other day you tried to fucking jump the fence to escape, no plan or anything, Mello" I scold the blonde boy still angry at his attempt to run and leave me behind

"I fucking told you once I get the chance I'm gone"

"What about me ?"

"You know this, either you're ready or you're staying, no chick is holding me down" Mello coolly answers

"Mello.." Matt awkwardly scratches the back of his neck

"What, she knows this" Mello repeats himself

"Yeah.. I knew, I guess all these years I figured you'd grow up, you'd realize not every person who shows up in your life is ready to ruin it and maybe you'd give them a chance, give me a chance, instead of turning your back on me you'd ... I don't know maybe stick around, but I was wrong about you Mello, I'm always wrong about you"

Biting my bottom lip and holding back the deep well of tears I slowly exit the shared room of the three. Boy was I wrong I was so fucking wrong about this one, in just two short months we'd be out on our own, we'd be free and he just can't wait. What's holding me back ? I'm already of age, I can walk out of those fucking doors any second and never look back I've only stuck at Wammy's because Mello hasn't finished his lessons. Just a few weeks ago I finished and was granted two options, I could leave or pick up tutoring , not like anyone needs it however seeing as I grown attached to the people here I took it and hopefully if I stayed Mello would too. I was wrong. Just two months and Mello would complete his lessons however time after time he plans to escape.

Stomping into my lonely room I peer around at the dark walls, the curtains haven't been drawn in ages since my roommate left. Clothes scatter the floor and candy wrappers litter my bed. Throwing clothes in a bag I squeeze my eyes shut, there will never be another day at Wammy's, another all nighter full of video games and junk food with my number one gamer, Lego or card houses, dice mazes and puzzles with my favorite snow haired boy or fights with my chocolate obsessed other half . I'll never see him struggle with tests, before I help him cram for the next day exam, blow up over the smallest things Matt did or Near calling him irrelevant to  human existence, most importantly I'll never get nightly visits, kisses on the cheek when I'm sad, warm hugs when I'm mad, there will never be another day for Mello and I. My fingers grasp the cold door nob of the front door, white hair peeks out of the triplet shared room before red hair and goggles come into view and lastly blonde as he slowly walks all the way out into the empty hall, his undisturbed blue eyes show no emotion tho emptiness appears behind them. The wooden door closes behind me, that is the last day I will ever see my three favorite boys ever again.